Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

idiotsavant
Modern day fairy tales were greatly influenced by Andrew langs wife rewriting a bunch of traditional folklore to make it palatable for both children and the Victorian/Edwardian mindset so basically yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

idiotsavant
the virgin evil step-mother vs the chad baba yaga

idiotsavant
"so then i was like i mean i guess that's a nice dress for a cursed farmgirl to wear, kinda seems plain for an enchanted princess tho and BAM! that was it!"
"that was it? she sucked your dick?"
"hell yeah she sucked my dick, dude! i'm telling you, this negging stuff is like fairy magic to the babes"
"dude, we're gonna get ALL SEVEN of our dicks sucked!!"