Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

quote:

"bodily fluids" phase in the late 1990s

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
beats whatever phase trevor brown was going through

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Did OP cum on one yet? I need answers!

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
According to the latest rope reports op is too dehydrated to cum and ".... produces no [seminal] fluid". - New York Times

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

Haschel Cedricson posted:

The artist behind this was the answer to a question in my trivia league, and since I'd never heard of him before I decided to look up his most famous works. I was not prepared for what I found.

lol holy loving poo poo

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

wtf is a 'titty'?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Treecko posted:

Did OP cum on one yet? I need answers!

Sick.

That's sick.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
OK, but...did you?

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

God gets mad if you spill your seed. You gotta cum in the big titty anime figurine.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
How could you reference the cum-lasso cowboy and not post a pic?

:nws::nms::cumpolice:

Truly the avatar of Big Cummies

EDIT

Its extremely weird that this dude is Space Marine tall

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
At first I thought that thing circling her was a scarf :monocle:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

i will sexually harass anime girls

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

i will sexually harass anime girls

Protag-kun?

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Vampire Panties posted:

This is canonically where The Emperor got his idea for Space Marines from

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

kntfkr posted:

According to the latest rope reports op is too dehydrated to cum and ".... produces no [seminal] fluid". - New York Times

Should we set up a GoFundMe to get op some gatorade?

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

Dress for the big titty anime figurine forum post you deserve, not like the big titty anime figurine forum post you got.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Huh. It all makes a lot more sense now.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

This is a deliciously scandalous sculpture; a young girl is depicted with oversized breasts, barely clad by a bikini top. From her almost phallic nipples, milk sprays forth in a loop, encircling her form. Her bottom half is naked yet devoid of sexuality. Her pose is reminiscent of a young school girl skipping rope; a girl in pigtails with one leg raised, ready to jump as the skipping rope passes over her head. Yet the rope in this case is a spray of milk which emanates from the figure's breasts, which brings to mind the age old idea of woman as sustainer, as a giver and propagator of life. By no means is she a demure school girl; she is active and confident. In the style typical of Japanese cartoon characters, her eyes are huge, but in this case, they are meticulously painted, vibrant and mesmerizing in their rainbow use of colors.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
But is she also a 3000 year old demon?

I need to know before I can justify cumming on it.

Edmund Sparkler
Jul 4, 2003
For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? This is John Galt speaking. I am the man who loves his life. I am the man who does not sacrifice his love or his values. I am the man who has deprived you of victims and thus has destroyed your world, and if you wish to know why you are peris

McGavin posted:

This is a deliciously scandalous sculpture; a young girl is depicted with oversized breasts, barely clad by a bikini top. From her almost phallic nipples, milk sprays forth in a loop, encircling her form. Her bottom half is naked yet devoid of sexuality. Her pose is reminiscent of a young school girl skipping rope; a girl in pigtails with one leg raised, ready to jump as the skipping rope passes over her head. Yet the rope in this case is a spray of milk which emanates from the figure's breasts, which brings to mind the age old idea of woman as sustainer, as a giver and propagator of life. By no means is she a demure school girl; she is active and confident. In the style typical of Japanese cartoon characters, her eyes are huge, but in this case, they are meticulously painted, vibrant and mesmerizing in their rainbow use of colors.

:qqpeters:

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Scrolled through 2 pages and didn't see totty fick you op

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Literally A Person posted:

What were you expecting exactly??

i was expectiong you to make good on the implicit promise you made when you opened the thread

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
gently caress you op

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Vampire Panties posted:

EDIT

I saw this in person at the Walker Museum of Art in Minneapolis, MN. In one way it's a critique of Japanese consumer culture, but in another more direct way, it's a 9 foot tall statue of an anime guy cranking his hog.

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Extra Large Marge posted:

I saw this in person at the Walker Museum of Art in Minneapolis, MN. In one way it's a critique of Japanese consumer culture, but in another more direct way, it's a 9 foot tall statue of an anime guy cranking his hog.

The art is in the question of "where does the critique end and the fetish begin?" I guess?

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Cum is so important some like to save it jars, make it into jewelry, put it in food....

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Sperm counts have drastically lowered in the last 50 years so cum is now a highly valued commodity (cummodity).

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

Vampire Panties posted:

EDIT

:nws:https://www.artnet.com/artists/takashi-murakami/my-lonesome-cowboy-CZ3qc_fWDjp5NquruOGf9w2

:nws:http://hellandsan.com/mchelland/2022/3/2/takashi-murakami-my-lonesome-cowboy-hiropon

:nws:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWYEPbnQyXU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

:lol::lol::lol:

:nws: :nws:

:allears::allears::allears:

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiropon_(sculpture)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Lonesome_Cowboy

"It is an example of superflat art, an art movement founded by Murakami in the 1990s to criticize Japanese consumer culture."

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Big kitty anime figurine :3:

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER

go on

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

?

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER

nah

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

lol

I was trying to find the most obnoxious picture I could, ideally in that stupid meow-meow pose, but I was taking too much psychic damage sifting through statues of obviously underage girls in inappropriate attire.

Turns out anime figurines are bad. Who knew

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Wonder how many permabans will result from this thread

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
QCS cores humming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

you guys are lucky. I barely know how to work the internet so I'm still punching the clown to a picture of two grapefruits in a jockstrap.