Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

deep dish peat moss posted:

I can't stop seeing it that way now so here's an alternate

ty but I like the mystery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

emSparkly

I'm open to interpretation!
Aww, that's so sweet of you :lovebird:

Animal: cat
Personality trait: lazy

I am a patient they.

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives

hail to the chief baby

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

If possible could I have a friend who is organized thusly:

Profession: cowboy
Animal: cute moth
Personality: Ford tough

deep dish peat moss

Barking Gecko posted:

Animal: gecko
Time period: late 19th century

deep dish peat moss

Saoshyant posted:

I'm posting ITT to request a:

1) Electrician
2) Lion
3) Hopeful

And dang if all those posted so far aren't cool as hell. Great job

Heather Papps

hello friend

i love these how is this not a kids cartoon already

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

deep dish peat moss

Heather Papps posted:

i love these how is this not a kids cartoon already

I have this vague plan to make a "game" in RPGMaker that is essentially a large and surreal living world full of NPCs going about their day, and as the "player" you are in a Groundhog Day thing and you walk around and talk to them and have conversations and see the world. You might change their mind in a conversation about something which will make them go somewhere else or do something else or whatever. So you play the same day over and over but based on what you do, different things happen. With some degree of gamey-ness like collecting items/keys/etc. More of an interactive diorama of a little cartoon society than a game. I don't know exactly but that's the plan, it has proven very difficult to do both the writing and the art for something like that though. And I am also putting together a portfolio to send to some literary agents who represent illustrators for kids books and these are going in it :kiddo:

edit: Basically it's like Hitman but instead of Assassinating The Target you just make friends w/ cartoon buddies

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Dec 12, 2022

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

I love this lion fellow, thank you much!

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Heather Papps

hello friend

I have this vague plan to make a "game" in RPGMaker that is essentially a large and surreal living world full of NPCs going about their day, and as the "player" you are in a Groundhog Day thing and you walk around and talk to them and have conversations and see the world. You might change their mind in a conversation about something which will make them go somewhere else or do something else or whatever. So you play the same day over and over but based on what you do, different things happen. With some degree of gamey-ness like collecting items/keys/etc. More of an interactive diorama of a little cartoon society than a game. I don't know exactly but that's the plan, it has proven very difficult to do both the writing and the art for something like that though. And I am also putting together a portfolio to send to some literary agents who represent illustrators for kids books and these are going in it :kiddo:

edit: Basically it's like Hitman but instead of Assassinating The Target you just make friends w/ cartoon buddies

this is a very good idea but also i am reminded of this business from when i was a kid. you sent them your child's name and a photo and they printed a book where your kid was the hero, and as a child i received one of these. it was impactful.
a much simpler version where parents input their kids prompts and get something would rule i am not a business person i just was reminded of this thing from my childhhood.

a version of hitman where you set up acts of kindness instead of murder rules. hiding a walrus's toothbrush he lost in his newspaper, tripping a bear so he meets the love of his life, a big wasp that does something. it'd be cool as heck.

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Thank you!

Robot Made of Meat

Amazing thrad. Voted 5!

:five:

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Robot Made of Meat posted:

Amazing thrad. Voted 5!

:five:

:same:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

A raccoon soldier from 1863

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I love this lizard natural philosopher

Heather Papps

hello friend

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I love this lizard natural philosopher

this guy just fixed the common cold

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
These are all fantastic!

Shifty Nipples

Buttchocks posted:

These are all fantastic!

:yeah:

Thanks Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss and deep dish peat moss

Dumb Sex-Parrot
I'm really digging your style. :)

An optimistic eagle with a nose(beak) ring, please!

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Ass-penny

rear end-penny posted:

muppet pirate me

if it is not too late, maybe the Muppet is doing hot knife hits?

deep dish peat moss

rear end-penny posted:

if it is not too late, maybe the Muppet is doing hot knife hits?

It was too late but I redid it

Bodyholes

Please provide two or three of the following:
Your mascot's job - Chess Player
An animal/creature/non-human entity to base your mascot on - Lemur!

I'll take a Leem playing chess please and thanks!

Bodyholes fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Dec 13, 2022

Ass-penny

It was too late but I redid it

:hellyeah:

this is awesome ddpm! all of them are awesome but I really appreciate you reworking this to include my late change. you are a byob superstar!

deep dish peat moss

rear end-penny posted:

:hellyeah:

this is awesome ddpm! all of them are awesome but I really appreciate you reworking this to include my late change. you are a byob superstar!

If it makes you feel any better it was not actually too late, I just forgot that I had read that post until I drew a completely different pirate

But I didn't like the skull+crossbones and didn't feel like reworking it so I just drew a new one with the hot knife :hellyeah:

Bodyholes posted:

I'll take a Leem playing chess please and thanks!

What is a Leem? Or is that up to me

deep dish peat moss fucked around with this message at 20:52 on Dec 12, 2022

Quadramind

Reckon that's a lemur

I love this thread

Can we see a sleep deprived pea aphid paladin?

Ass-penny

If it makes you feel any better it was not actually too late, I just forgot that I had read that post until I drew a completely different pirate

But I didn't like the skull+crossbones and didn't feel like reworking it so I just drew a new one with the hot knife :hellyeah:

this rules too! is it my sleep debt or does this pirate have two peg legs, just wearing a shoe on one of em? I like that.

deep dish peat moss

emSparkly posted:

Aww, that's so sweet of you :lovebird:

Animal: cat
Personality trait: lazy

Whoops I slept all day, i identify with this cat

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I request an affable skeleton house-painter.

emSparkly

I'm open to interpretation!

Whoops I slept all day, i identify with this cat

Oh siiiiiiiick this turned out freaking great!

I am a patient they.

Bodyholes

Lemur

sorry should've bolded in the post

deep dish peat moss

rear end-penny posted:

this rules too! is it my sleep debt or does this pirate have two peg legs, just wearing a shoe on one of em? I like that.

I think the proper pluralization is "This pirate has Pegs Leg"

deep dish peat moss

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

If possible could I have a friend who is organized thusly:

Profession: cowboy
Animal: cute moth
Personality: Ford tough

I spent a really long time on this because I liked the idea of his coat also being his wings and ultimately it's not where I wanted it to be but here

deep dish peat moss

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

A raccoon soldier from 1863

I was going to give it a gun but I got tired and it doesn't need one it's charmingly disarming.

deep dish peat moss

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

:raddog: :prezdog:

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

deep dish peat moss

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

I'm really digging your style. :)

An optimistic eagle with a nose(beak) ring, please!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

I was going to give it a gun but I got tired and it doesn't need one it's charmingly disarming.

thx he cute

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Aw hell yeah, we're going places in maximum style! :)

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Friend

These are amazing.

I'd love to see a late 90s moose who loves surfin' the net and wants you to join his geocities webring. Maybe he's a hacker who knows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss

These are really lazily done but