Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Armitage
Aug 16, 2005

"Mathman's not here." "Oh? Where is he?" "He's in the Mathroom."
Wait why are we using sus, among us is really mid and.. ah, (7.837 billion people get mad at me) Sorry. Im sorry. Im trying to remove it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002

Songbearer posted:

*shows up in a Freddie Fasbear costume, flossing frantically to the point of utter exhaustion*

IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?! IS THIS ON FLEEK?! YOU MOTHERFUCKERS, TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!!!!

*passes out, shits self, recording goes viral on tiktok*

[Me, to my Zoomer language teacher after watching that] “….now was that mid, or was that sus?

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Chrs posted:

I can’t believe its still going at all to be honest

I think the only web comic I used to read that actually had an ending was Machall. God that was so long ago.

the sky
Jul 25, 2007

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     

I'm dead 🤣

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlHCPf9aAXk

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

This tik tok spyware slaps.

Infinite Karma
Oct 23, 2004
Good as dead

Zoomers love seven hour Youtube recap videos about iCarly or Disney trivia.

The most important thing is massively over-emoting and overexplaining every thought you want to communicate. If you're not at 11/10 at all times, zoomers will NOT watch more then twelve or thirteen hours of your content.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

A zoomer’s attention span is exactly 2 seconds; all post must be readable in under that.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Sophy Wackles posted:

A zoomer’s attention span is exactly 2 seconds; all post must be readable in under that.

The longer a post is, the worse it is, as a rule.

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

Sophy Wackles posted:

Millenials are cringe.

RadiRoot
Feb 3, 2007

Sophy Wackles posted:

Alternately, posts can only be in emoji.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Radirot posted:

Alternately, posts can only be in emoji.
:goatsecx:

mutantIke
Oct 24, 2022

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
The best way to attract zoomers is by making the most elderly-sounding jokes possible about the slang and fashion of today's youths. Talk about how they are always on their Motorola RAZRs and eating "Avocado Toast"

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
I don't have enough drip though :(

TelevisedInsanity
Dec 19, 2008

"You'll never know if you can fly unless you take the risk of falling."
Which one of the Green brothers do we hire to write in the front page full time?

Hank? It's Hank isn't it?

Vulture
Aug 7, 2012

I can help with that

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

We kinda already are text based vtubers.

shirunei
Sep 7, 2018

I tried to run away. To take the easy way out. I'll live through the suffering. When I die, I want to feel like I did my best.
zoomers kinda dislike the self-deprecating humor that this place is good for. probably as a reaction to millenial humor in general. also, like half the users here talk about being old or having kids which DA_YOUTH throughout time have had little regard for because it's not cool or funny.

so, its impossible but it was a good run anyways.

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

shirunei posted:

zoomers kinda dislike the self-deprecating humor that this place is good for. probably as a reaction to millenial humor in general. also, like half the users here talk about being old or having kids which DA_YOUTH throughout time have had little regard for because it's not cool or funny.

so, its impossible but it was a good run anyways.

I will miss these dead gay forums when they close.

Vulture
Aug 7, 2012

Hopefully people on this forum will go outside

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Vulture posted:

Hopefully people on this forum will go outside

Absolutely not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

Mr.Pibbleton posted:

I will miss these dead gay forums when they close.

Zoomers may hate us but there kids are gonna love this place while they eat their can of beans in underground bunkers