Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

The 7th Guest posted:

excited for everyone to put zeno clash 3 (clash: artifacts of chaos) at #1 this december

Hell yeah lol.

Edit: drat it’s coming out on PS4/5 too, so I’m actually going to play it.

imhotep fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Jan 9, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

I don’t know who tae is but shout-outs for being my gaming buddy with similar tastes

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Oh I didn't realize there was a chart up lemme look at it

Oh heyo list buds with Metis of the Hallways... entirely on the basis that we both put Great Ace Attorney on our #1 spots lol

Mamkute
Sep 2, 2018
Great games, great year!

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Mode 7 posted:

Listening to the interview with Rob Zacny that you, Dr. Kern, and Dr. Black did for Waypoint right now and it's good stuff (your own prior interview with Rob was also great).

Thanks for Pentiment, it's a drat special game.

Thanks for this tip: listening to the first one now and while I intended to drift off with a podcast, I’m too into it now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

rope kid posted:

Thanks, goons. Thoons.

Thread is complete, let's wrap this up folks. Thanks for playing, see you all next year <3