Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
1. Elden Ring
Big game, big fun, Big Souls.

2. Vampire Survivors
Defined a genre, and for 3 dollars literally unbeatable.

3. Victoria 3
The first Grand Economy game, in its third iteration. Number go up, to 3.

4. Dwarf Fortress
Thank you Rarity for waiting for the release, so I can get several failed forts in. Strong contender for 2023.

5 Terra Inivicta
Still in early access but already addicting with its blend of turn and real time based, mix of X-Com and grand strategy and bolted on solar system simulator. Also strong contender for 2023!

6. Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous
The definitive edition came out, the game is gigantic enough already! Working on my fifth playthrough.

7. Cyberpunk 2077
My second playthrough was this year, with tons of mods was fun as hell. It still looks awesome.

8. Assassins Creed Valhalla
Up to the very end a very enjoyable open-world murder-romp, loses it in the permanent protagonist switch.

9. Forza Horizon 5
Drifting up and down the volcano, tuning super-cars into ralley monsters. The fun is selective but still a weekly driver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU