Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

COMMENCE THE RITE OF SHITPOSTING

Its gonna be the inverse of the Keighlies, where everybody thinks Elden Ring is gonna get GOTY only for GoW Ragnarok to steal the crown at the last minute

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Not choosing a game means you still have made a choice :colbert:

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Feels Villeneuve posted:

i know at least a few people who try to play a ton of indies/smaller releases per year

Yeah there are usually some folks that play like 50 - 60 indie games a year that I have never heard of but always look interesting. That's one of the joys of the thread is seeing what weird and cool crap is out there

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Waffleman_ posted:

I'm probably the only person who hasn't played Elden Ring yet

Nope, I haven't either! I mean its next on the list, but its not gonna get played in time for 2022.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Feels Villeneuve posted:

if you can't write two sentences, not only do you not deserve to vote but you arguably do not deserve to live

Reporting this mofo for this one sentence post

owned

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

This is the first time I have ever done one of these lists, so here goes. I haven't written such a long article of :words: since college (and I sucked at writing in college so lets say high school instead), just random shitposts and musings on an undead comedy forum, but I have things I want to :justpost:, so here goes.

Honorable Mentions
-------------------------

Final Fantasy V Pixel

For this years FF5 Four Job Fiesta I decided to try out the pixel version to see how it compares with the GBA version. And it compares very well! Despite Squeenix's cryptobaiting upper management the rest of the studio seems to be in quite a creative renaissance and I'm glad that they are putting that love and care into remastering their classics. It also has an emulator fast foward option, so that alone makes it listworthy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tLyhoor_74

The Roguelikes (Hades, Monster Train, Slay the Spire)

I've been falling asleep to Baalorlord these past few months running streaks in Slay the Spire. The runs never get old for me as he is a master at taking the various resources he has been given (in cards, potions, relics...) and making something with them good enough to find his way through Spire's increasingly brutal encounters. Being given such random (and sometimes incredibly crappy) tools and being able to beat all the challenges ahead of you with them is the mark of a great roguelike and what makes this game so replayable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbY4jlgHBdw

...or you can take those tools and use them to break the game over your knee until the gods beg. Which is exactly what you do in Monster Train, which I ended up revisiting from when I picked it up in 2020. The gameplay is ultimately looser than Spire's, but that's not a bad thing -- I tend to enjoy games more that try to make everything broken than games that nerf everything to the ground. So if you want to make repeatable holdover damage spells that blow up even the tankiest trash mobs they are cast on, or stack 6 big demon dudes behind a living tree that all multistrike, or just summon Little Fade into the waves over and over until she can nearly one shot bosses by herself, the sky is the limit.

Also, for something that looks like a dumb mobile game in the previews, the art style and aesthetic of the cards and units are absolutely bitchin.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlQ4U2_RaBQ

Also I played through Hades again. I won't talk more about it, because its Hades and everyone has said what needed to be said. It was the goat a few years back and its still a goat now. I still feel like the main plot ends a bit anti-climatically, though. Can't wait for Lades!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oll7pr4JVTQ

The Starcraft II Campaigns

Yes this is what Kerrigan ends up as, :aloom:

On a whim I decided to play through and finish these campaigns that I bought a long time ago, in the shadow of me revisiting Starcraft I a few years back. My verdict? Wings of Liberty was great and I wish we just got three games of bumming around the sector with Jim Raynor fighting fascists. But instead we then we got Heart of the Swarm, in which Jim is MIA for most of the story while Kerrigan bums around the sector committing war crimes, but that's ok because she has become Super Saiyan Waifu 2 (SSW2?). Then we got Legacy of the Void, which was actually pretty solid with Artanis bumming around the sector fighting a cardboard JRPG villain with John de Lancie in tow, but really suffered from them running out of ideas for campaign scenerios so they just had you start taking 5 objective points in vaguely similar locations for every map. And then we got the epilogue, in which Kerrigan goes even further beyond and becomes SSW3 and shoots a laser beam at the JRPG villain in space hell and then goes back to her home planet or something. It was bad.

I liked the campaign mechanics (leading to more busted-but-fun units and abilites to play with) and bumming around the ship in parts 1 and 3, with some fun characters that deserved some better writing and a story to hang things on. (HotS also had pretty bad ship characters. Why is Kerrigan's main lieutenant Zerg robot Aegis from Persona 3?)

There is also Nova Covert Ops, which I guess is the ghost campaign? I didn't play it, because gently caress giving Blizzard money in 2022.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNbTg0Li36k

XCOM 2

I've had a tradition to play through XCOM 2 once a year for a few years now. For this campaign I went Ironman Legendary, with perma-Dark Events on, but with the mod that starts mission turn timers when your squad gets revealed instead of when you rope in. With that ruleset and the :krad: Tactical Legacy Soundtrack, I brought war upon the ayys. And I would have done it deathless too, if the berserker queen didn't come out of nowhere and wipe out 4 of my guys on that one mission. gently caress that DLC.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbftQpzIyUk

Metroid Dread

Yes, Metroid Dread isn't even making the top 10. Its not that its bad, not at all -- the controls are tight (even if there doesn't seem to be enough buttons on the Switch pads to really accomodate all of Samus's options), the hard Souls style bosses rule, Samus gets to be a badass motherfucker and take an epic poo poo on Other M, the stealth sections were tolerable and terse... but it was missing the one thing that really makes Metroid pop, which is the immersive world design. All the areas in the game kind of just blend together (sci-fi installation flavored with your standard Mario world themes in the background) and they just didn't really do anything for me. The earlier metroids (especially Super and Prime) nailed the atmosphere so well that it really does feel like a backstep. But hey, Metroid is finally back, so I'm sure we will get there again eventually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv3IAbLJtUc

Baba Is You

Another excellent game that probably should be in the top 10 but isn't because of my own hangups. The hangup in question? This game revealed how dumb I am. Its an exquisite work of art, such a cool puzzle concept, with real cool tricky levels, but I just can't seem to think outside the box enough to figure out the answers. It also didn't help that I'm the type that gets frustrated and looks up the hints and solutions, which is a real bad habit that I need to break. I think for this one I need to come back fresh after a year or so and give it a real college try.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgYFUjsu5tU

Cult of the Lamb

Right at the edge of the top 10, this along with Loop Hero from last year gets the "best game I binged in a weekend and then uninstalled, ever to see again" award. Great art and ost, amazing concept, but is ultimately pretty shallow on both the roguelike and basebuilding aspects. That said, I feel like this is a game that only needs a couple dlcs to really pop off and round it out. Until then.

Also, I'm such a saintly cult leader that I even indoctrinated the main bad guy god! Everyone is loved in my family, until it comes time to send you off to heaven because you've gotten too old.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-OWYrQ2pAE

The List
---------------

10: Warhammer III

Until this one came out the only Total War game I had played was Medieval II a whole lifetime ago, so I came into this one as a total noob. That was unfortunately kind of a bad move, because the base campaign is has a boatload of issues (although its improved quite a bit since launch) and is kind of terribly balanced, both mechanics and mapwise. Seriously, as one of the factions (the Daemon Prince) you got multiple full strength stacks sent at you on turn 3 because you are chaos and surrounded by factions that think chaos is kind of cringe. But I stuck with it and got better, kicked rear end through the campaign as Kislev, and even got the first two games for Immortal Empires (which is far more fun).

I know crap about classic battlefield tactics and man has it been fun directing around my dudes, using real formations and terrain to my advantage, flanking and hammering with my calvary, utilizing deception to get the jump on my enemies, and much like Napoleon, Ceasar, and Alexander the Great, sending out a gigantic magical two headed doom chicken to rain fire upon my enemies. Basically what I am saying is that for all its faults, the base simulation that has been honed for two decades still holds up, and being able to go full Blood for the Blood God on your foes is exhilarating. This has also been (suprisingly!) a real fun multiplayer game to play with one of my buddies, as we can play the map together and take control of each others units to run special operations, or micro calvary to munch archers and cap points, and so on. With the amount of different factions we can try out (and having a fallback with the Dorfs because they are clearly the bestest race) we probably got a lot of campaigns ahead of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-c1asQ-j-Y

9: Rogue Legacy 2

I got into this one because I love roguelikes, I love legacy (board) games, and hell, I even love the number 2. But the main reason I ended up playing this game in the end, is because its really Castlevania in disguise. (Although its not quite as indebted to Castlevania as a game further down on the list). Yes, as a metroidvania its already in that wheelhouse, but so much of the art and feel of the soulslike world that you explore feels like it came directly from Symphony of the Night. The story is unfortunately somewhat Souls-by-numbers although one fight towards the end does a lot to tie things together but the great menangarie of bosses and boss designs carries it when it falters. And plus, its all background to the wanton ransacking of this domain anyway to make your numbers go up.

And making your numbers go up is quite addicting, upgrading your manse to pad out your stats and unlock more classes and such. Each of the decendants you can choose from when mommy or daddy inevitibly croaks can have a large variety of classes (each with an unlockable alternate weapon) or traits. These traits are a fun way to make the heirs unique while giving you extra looting potential depending on how more difficult they make things, ranging from screen effects to having one hp or forcing a pacifist run or being hella gay. This allows for some fun built in variant runs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIOuAK9Czhg

8: Gloomhaven

I need to paint my models

I had actually already played through the board game a couple of years back, but this year my bud and I really dove into the :20bux: Steam version. And its an excellent adaptation of an excellent (if janky at times) board game, which is a lot easier to play when your bud is half a country apart. Frosthaven can't come in the mail soon enough.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6l8MFdTaPE

7: Noita

Me, bathing in the blood of my enemies

https://i.imgur.com/B5r2a6f.mp4
Me, bathing in my own blood due to landing in polymorphine

The newest one on the list and the second to last game I have played / beaten(?) this year. Don't let them fool you: This isn't just a wizard roguelike with fully destructable terrain and a buttload of secrets; this is just Doom in disguise. Except its Doom where you can fully customize and build your own BFG9000, with each level and area you explore giving you more options to build a much bigger, much flashier, more damaging, and much more suicidal map liquidating hand cannon. You can pull off some crazy sick combos with the spells you are given, and the game heavily rewards you for thinking outside the box. (Much like Baba is You, which incidentally shares the same goon developer). And thats not to mention the much more expansive than you think world, secrets galore, and an incredible pixel physics engine.

And you got to love a game that goatses you if you get the bad end.

Too bad its missing the ring.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=re0A23CSvpw

6: Dyson Sphere Program

Its a very screenshottable game.

What if Factorio, but across a star cluster with a much more tangible (and cool as hell) end goal? Made by a small Chinese development team who coded it in a tiny office? The gameplay is very similar to the aforementioned game but more refined and streamlined -- you automatically have drones to place structures down, the copy / paste blueprint functionality is easier to use, you don't need coal to smelt, no enemies to deal with as of yet, etc. On top of this, you can extend your operation to span (very small but managable) worlds and build a fleet of robot ships and insterstellar stations to port things across the galaxy. All this is in service to tech up to the point where you can enclose your sun (or multiple suns, if you have the time and patience) with a sphere of your own design. (Or of someone elses design, people have come up with some incredible ones in the community.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEpTaXRIhE0

5: Vampire Survivors

If Konami isn't going to ever make another Castlevania game then the gaming community is gonna make their own, with blackjack and hookers. In fact, forget the Castlevania; We will just take the basic sprites and designs, remove the platforming, make whatever weird story crumbs fall out not even about vampires at all, and turn it into a one stick shooter. Its brilliant.

The coolest bit of this game though is the constant updates and love and care it gets by the devs -- it feels like quite a passion project for them. I love the wierd in jokes, how the weapons keep getting goofier and goofier, the esoteric humor... even after you figure out the best way to trick out your build and finish all the achievements, its a treat to come back every week or so to see what new crazy crap they have thrown into it. And the music! How can a game put out for 3 bucks (5 with the dlc) offer you so much?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8UajtMkN-I

4: Persona 5 Royal

Persona 3 and 4 are two games I hold close to my heart, but it took me more effort to stick with 5. I think the main reason is that they are very teenager focused games and I played the former two when I was around that age. In addition, while I appriciate the base story (I feel like the game really nailed the meme cycle the Thieves went though), the base ending left a lot to be desired. And most importantly, I feel like the main gang didn't gell together as well as they did in 3 and 4, and the obligatory persona hang out sessions felt kind of forced.

But man, exploring Tokyo and doing confidants and running the palaces is so drat fun. Each of the main dungeons (gently caress mementos) are gorgeously designed and interesting to run through, and while fairly basic puzzlewise are a large step up than the randomly generated dungeons in 4. (And better than 3, but I'm like the only one who enjoyed Tartarus.) And while the story arguably pulled its punches there are still a lot of resonant plot beats, like Sae and Makoto's family relationship and struggles, Futaba's whole situation and Shido's palace being an Eyes Wide Shut party boat carrying the 1% away while the rest of us drown. But the best bit of the story came along with Royal and the third semester.

What makes the Royal additions so good is that it takes the concepts introduced in the base story and takes them to their natural conclusion. For me it was very hard to turn down Maruki's offer, a way to mend such a broken world with a catch that takes some reflection to understand what a bad idea it ultimately is. And while I had to beat the crud out of him in the end, I really felt for the guy when he was reduced to haphazardly wailing on Joker with his fists at the end of that fight. Take your time and use me as a punching bag. After the poo poo you had to go through man, you deserve it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McO2P-Hfq0Y

3: Halo: Master Chief Collection (original Halo Trilogy)

Its been another lifetime since I played me some old fashioned Halo so I revisited the original trilogy to see how it held up. I don't want to say they haven't aged a day, but they have aged very well. In retrospect Halo is the granddaddy of every non boomer shooter that exists nowadays and to be honest not a lot of them really compare still. I will never get sick of the choir chanting, grunts panicking when you throw a sticky grenade on them, the totally bullshit jackal sniper 360 noscopes, 360 noscoping guilty spark with the spartan laser, blowing up everything with the scorpion, blowing up your friends with the scorpion, Halo 2 multiplayer (RIP :smith:), Blood Gulch, Red Vs Blue, covie vs flood vs brutes while you :fap: in the corner, the god pistol (peace be upon it), the not quite as godly but standard issue battle rifle, the covie carbine which is actually better than the BR, the Library, yes the Library, its an underrated level, no we aren't skipping it, the N00b combo, and The Best Video Game Ending Ever in the warthog race escape, which has yet to be replicated even if Halo 3 tried its best.

Incidentally, while the first Halo campaign is a goddamn classic (backtracking through the game in the second half besides), I actually enjoyed the second's campaign quite a bit. I really liked the Arbiter (and the attempt at a bigger story) and I'm still kind of pissed that they demoted him to second banana in Halo 3.

Anyways here are some dorks a cappellaing the Halo theme in a chapel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGCa2kyHFpM

And the best early internet video ever, downloaded on my machine before Youtube even existed:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGQIQljaAc0

2: Binding of Isaac: Repentance

I'm gonna admit, this one is a bit of a cheat -- while I definitely put in some hours in the basement this year, this one has kind of been overlooked in the GOTY threads. So I'm gonna sing is praises a bit.

As anyone who has spent some time with Isaac knows, its had quite a rocky development history (and it still does to this day). Bugs and glitches, broken items, the creator throwing a shitfit at dumb stuff the fanbase does, etc. So when the second most latest expansion came out (Afterbirth +), it kind of seemed like the end. The games story ended on a very bleak note to an already very morbid game, with it being confirmed that Isaac suffocated slowly in the chest and that it all was just his dying visions, with the final superboss being (intentionally) a poorly designed glitchy mess that is a total bitch to defeat and everyone hates. There was nowhere else to go, it was the end of the line. The end, no moral.

After the game sat there for a few years, some dedicated modders released a well crafted mod called Antibirth, which added a bunch of items, an alternate set of stages, and a new final boss to fight at the end of it. There was a lot of love and care put into it, and it was a hit with the community. Such a hit, that Edmund decided to release one final expansion that incorporated Antibirth's content into the base game. It was the best decision to make, because something very notable happened.

Isaac isn't a very happy game, as you could probably guess. Its a game where your mom wants to gut you with a knife in order to sacrifice you to God, or the voices in her head, or not at all. She is obviously mentally unwell and abusive, but the situation is surprisingly vague. You run around and down a increasingly deep and ever changing basement, fighting grotesquely cute (or sometimes just straight grotesque) enemies, collecting items which reflect Isaac's broken homelife and childhood, sometimes turning into a cat(boy) which allows you to roll over everyone with flies and trying not to die because the game is hard as balls. Repentance added quite a bit of content to this -- alternate versions of all the different characters you play as, each with their own gimmicks and mechanics, with some of them being a blast to play. A lot more items. The alternate path from Antibirth. But it also added something more.

Once you beat the Antibirth path, a door opens up deep in the game. Once you beat Mom (for the first time in that run), you get an item which you take to the door to unlock it. It drops you down to the next floor (actually on the Antibirth alt path, but that's not important) and within you find an item. Dads Note, his goodbye note when he left his family. And then, after a decade of only going down into the figurative bowels of hell, Isaac ascends and goes up. And goes up, and up, and up, until you finally climb out of the basement and end up back at home. After a decade of unending misery and torment, Isaac is fed up and finally ready to confront his demons. And that boss is the incarnation of the twisted fundamentalism that took his mother, followed by the final confrontation of mom herself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xuegld0PiGc&t=511s

And after this, his spirit is freed and he is finally able to ascend into heaven. Or it turns out it was just a particularly imaginatively gruesome bedtime story told by his father. Either way, its a proper (if bittersweet ending), and most importantly its a hopeful, even wholesome one. The end, with an actual moral.

So why is this so important? Isaac literally went through hell and instead of suffocating in that box, he said "gently caress THIS", found a different way, and found his salvation. Confronted the ugliness of the world, and instead of hiding away he fought back and rose above it. It was a cathartic moment that I haven't seen that often in games, or even a lot of modern media nowadays. In fact, modern media doesn't seem to be able to make a message like that anymore. That good can even triumph over evil. That faith can triumph over twisted dogma. That's what made it so notable.

Its the second best game I've played with catboys about existential themes about fire, loss, and faith this year.

1: Final Fantasy 14: Shadowbringers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ugtWT_iNqw

Me giving a hearty :wtf: to some plot(?) developments

Yep, I'm putting FF14 at #1 the year after most of the rest of the thread put it as their #1 last year. Stay tuned for me raving about Elden Ring in 2023, folks.

It hasn't been a good few years for me. I've been mentally affected pretty hard by the shitshow of politics in this past half decade and how my nation seems to be sliding into ruin, on top of all of the troubles 2020 brought us. But more importantly, I have had someone very close to me pass suddenly in these past few years, and I've had to deal with the emotional and familial aftermath of that as well. Having to manage all of that has been exhausting and heartbreaking and I feel like I've aged a decade since this all happened. Although to be honest, I've kind of had to.

In the midst of my troubles was when I ran into FF14, in the middle of the great Blizzard exodus. I've taken my time with this game, only really finishing Shadowbringers in the early part of this year due to the Endwalker rush. And to be honest, I'm not actually done with Endwalker yet -- I ran into a habit of mine where I refuse to finish a story because I don't want it to end, and basically went on MSQ hiatus for 6 months after the first Endwalker trial.

As I mentioned in the Repentance writeup, there isn't a whole lot of modern media that is hopeful anymore, because the media environment reflects the environment of the society we live in. Grimdark is the word of the day (and if you want a more recent example of this, just look at the games that were being advertised in the GOTY awards show) and even content that is more upbeat seems artificial, like the Hallmark movies I've been forced to binge over the holidays. There isn't a lot of hope left, and the media environment has become so consolidated that any actual human message can't get out because the execs wouldn't like it, or the producers and directors can't envision such a thing.

And that's what makes FF14 so special, despite all its flaws. The story doesn't shy away from how grim its world can get sometimes. There is stuff in the game that honestly feels right out of Warhammer 40K. But despite that all the game keeps you going and keeps you fighting and gives you wonderful reminders of how beautiful that world is, and how characters are well realized enough to have human moments within all that drama. Its easy to identify with them because they are thrown into a similar situation that we have all been thrown into these past few years, and they rose to the challenge and did something about it. And those moments, the trial and dungeon duties where things come to a head are all the more exhilarating due to how much you (and your Scions) had to go through to even get there.

Me enjoying a hearty /waterfloat in the heated pool next to our FC house

I will have more to say about Endwalker when I am finally done with it, but it's Shadowbringers that so strongly resonated with me. It was this story, at this particular point of my life, that I really needed to play and experience. The themes of Shadowbringers, of love and loss in a dying world was a salve on my soul. To fight back against Vauthry and his sin eaters. To emphasize with Emet-Selch, and the unfathomable loss and sacrifice that drives all of his actions. And the incredible faith of one man to rewrite history and put the one potato who can stop this in the right place at the right time to make all the difference in the world. There has been a lot written about how the game focuses on the Warrior of Light / Darkness / Unspecified Luminosity and how it makes them a character in their own story, but the greatest triumph of Shadowbringers is that it makes you WANT to be that light in the darkness, or that darkness in the light, and how being that beacon can inspire and lead others in a trying time. I still get tears when I think about the end of 5.0, and Emet-Selch's final words will haunt me for the rest of my life.

Is it the best game of all time, with the best story of all time, and the best characters of all time? Probably not. Honestly there is a lot to quibble about the story and the pacing, especially back in ARR, but even in the later, better content. Even after going through Shadowbringers, I have moments when I wonder why I am bothering with the game at all. But there is no denying the impact playing through this has had on me, and its an experience that I will never ever forget.

The rains have ceased, and we have been graced with another beautiful day. But you are not here to see it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjpF8ukSrvk

Final List:
-----------

10. Warhammer III
9. Rogue Legacy II
8. Gloomhaven
7. Noita
6. Dyson Sphere Program
5. Vampire Survivors
4. Persona 5 Royal
3. Halo: Master Chief Collection (original Halo Trilogy)
2. Binding of Isaac: Repentance
1. FF14: Shadowbringers

Feldegast42 fucked around with this message at 15:24 on Jan 2, 2023

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

biceps crimes posted:

hate when good threads turn lovely

that's why you have to take proper care of them, make sure they get watered every day and so forth.

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

The coolest bit of these threads are the all the weird and wonderful indie games that people dig up

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

I think all the games should be #1 because we all had a good time with them

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

oddium posted:

is that like hades where you can make the game harder and thus, more fun

:hai:

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Most of my list is outside the top 75 too :smith:

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Help Im Alive posted:

I finished Stranger of Paradise today and probably would've put it 3 or 4 on my list...forgive me Jack

did you do it all for the nookie

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

I'm just mildly sipping on coffee over here

the wine of arabia, they calls it

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Jay Rust posted:

Ok so are we getting to the good games now?

nah

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

I just got it. I'm a huge Zelda fan so it seems right down my alley

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

VideoGames posted:

Just closed the tab. Lemme do a ctrl - shift - t and restore.

EDIT: OK I did that and it is showing empty to me. It was not a moment ago :S

oh crud :ohdear:

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Also nightclubs are everywhere in 14 if you check the party finder

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

I really should try out the rad dad simulator someday

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Has anyone said Ragnarcock yet

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

fridge corn posted:

Tonight nobody has to go maidenless

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

I need to try Symphony of War again, from what I understand the plot is pretty meh but the battles get pretty big and interesting towards the end

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

Posting on the sex number page

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feldegast42
Oct 29, 2011

FF14 seems to have expansions every two years and I know they have content creation down to clockwork. When was Endwalker announced in the cycle?