Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Xaris posted:

i love watching IDIOTS :c00lbert: climb Mount Everest :slick: and get turned into RED MIST :haibrower::haibrower:

The pavlovian response has made me start popping big boners every time I see violent content warnings

lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i'd like aoc to pop my head off between her powerful thighs

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
i'd like to be riddled with bullets from lauren boeberts "latino style" uzi (sideways grip)

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I want to invade a country. I'm gonna go to war. Any tips on small and weak countries I can easily defeat? It's my first time.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

Weka posted:

I want to invade a country. I'm gonna go to war. Any tips on small and weak countries I can easily defeat? It's my first time.

papua new guinea

then you can strangle australia and then take it over for a free two armies per turn bonus and nobody can dislodge you because it's the best choke point

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

Weka posted:

Get the Scots to rise up against their English overlords. Make them pay.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

Weka posted:

invade Fiji, nationalize the Fiji water company and give the springs back to Fijians, become legend

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

Smythe posted:

i'd like to be riddled with bullets from lauren boeberts "latino style" uzi (sideways grip)

latino? you know better

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

posting in a bloodlustful manner

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
:killing:

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
what do you think would be the purely hypothetical results of random acts of violence perpretrated by unidentifiable individuals on law enforcement officials?

this post does not condone violence perpretrated upon law enforcement officials of any nation, except the ones that are seen publically as good exceptions

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

Blood was the best

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

AnimeIsTrash posted:

post all your kill fantasies here

guy with an awp camping the double doors on de_dust2

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

lollontee posted:

what do you think would be the purely hypothetical results of random acts of violence perpretrated by unidentifiable individuals on law enforcement officials?

They'll probably demilitarize and submit to civilian review boards

Mr. Sharps
Jul 30, 2006

The only true law is that which leads to freedom. There is no other.

g_saberrealisticcombat 1

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

first pro cia posts in the Mideast thread and now a honeypot thread hmm

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

Spinz posted:

Waiting for Azamoth to unnecessarily patronize and insult someone important

For the gerbillionth time I'm sure

And then get axed

someone important?

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

i pray every day for the united states of america to invade the wicked land of canadia and put justin trudeau to the sword

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Everytime I get despondent about the state of the world I remind myself that we're only a single, sizable Wicker Man from being largely fine.

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

fabergay egg posted:

i pray every day for the united states of america to invade the wicked land of canadia and put justin trudeau to the sword

the Canuckistani Taliban is a threat to all the free peoples of the world

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Badactura posted:

I dunno if you're actually supposed to post real bloodlust here

were going to kill you

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Filthy Hans posted:

the Canuckistani Taliban is a threat to all the free peoples of the world

we will be greeted as liberators

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
im going to squash everyone who posts in this thread beneath an enormous steamroller (actionable threat)

HashtagGirlboss
Jan 4, 2005

fabergay egg posted:

I support this as long as we force them to make Victoria and Vancouver switch names. It loving pisses me off beyond belief that Vancouver isnt on Vancouver island. What loving inbred colonial administrator half assed that one because they wanted to finish their workday and go drink their probably really shittily made tea?

Bilirubin
Feb 16, 2014

The sanctioned action is to CHUG

HashtagGirlboss posted:

I support this as long as we force them to make Victoria and Vancouver switch names. It loving pisses me off beyond belief that Vancouver isnt on Vancouver island. What loving inbred colonial administrator half assed that one because they wanted to finish their workday and go drink their probably really shittily made tea?

Cartographer's wife: "YOU HAVE LIPSTICK ON YOUR COLLAR AND STILL STINK OF DRINK! I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU WERE IN VANCOUVER!"

Cartographer: "But darling, I WAS in Vancouver!" *starts scratching name off map*

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

is this where i can post about how those teens killed at the chaz had it coming

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
actionable threat

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
has anyone figured out how to get blood without killing

lollontee
Nov 4, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Cuttlefush posted:

this is an easy one, simply excercise relativistic control over blood extractors

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Cuttlefush posted:

go to a hospital and ask them for some blood, they might ask you some questions but just tell them you need it for health reasons and you should be good to go

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

Cuttlefush posted:

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
oh, no the blood's not for me

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
you fuckin freaks

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

the butler posted it

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDskGPpOCqA Ok fine here's what kinda bloodlust I want

Merry Christmas you filthy animals

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

HashtagGirlboss posted:

yet another in canadas long list of crimes against god, nature, and humanity

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen

evilmiera posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BDskGPpOCqA Ok fine here's what kinda bloodlust I want

Merry Christmas you filthy animals

no, we know what kind of bloodlust you want