Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Orty
May 14, 2007

I have no clue why but I started playing recently just for the nostalgia hit. Been soloing as a THF at level 12 so far. Aiming to main Bard if I make it that far.

Been a bit fun but also difficult scrounging up gil for gear and dealing with killing things without any sub job bonuses.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orty
May 14, 2007

Kongming posted:

Honestly if you want some gil to start out I'm not playing anymore and I have about 300k banked so I could throw like 50k your way.

That would help out quite a bit, I'm somewhat making do so far. Just wouldn't want them to flag for RMT which not sure why they would on such a small amount.

Orty
May 14, 2007

Kongming posted:

Give me your character name and I can either dbox it to you or trade with you in person, I can get to any city reasonably quickly since I have most OP warps and an airship pass.

Rizlona if you want to dbox it. Really appreciate the bump to help out getting started!

Orty
May 14, 2007

I've still been playing here or there getting most of the starting jobs to 15 before taking THF to 30.

Only done one group so far which went great and got me to 20 and my sub job quest items. So I now have a chocobo and my sub job. Just aiming for 30 now to unlock BRD and DRG and whatever else I need for paired sub jobs. And I guess Rank 3 Windurst so I can use the Jeuno outpost warp goblins.

Kongming posted:

I started playing with a friend again shortly after I last posted in this thread lol

Let me know if you want that 50k paid back. It helped quite a bit to get me geared up to make the bulk of the soloing I did to 18 not painful.