Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Get back to me when Legion is working

:wink:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Jazerus posted:

the discord is full of incredibly annoying people both pro and anti dev. i'd hope we could keep discussion in this thread above the bare minimum of horizonchat discord, frankly. i don't know anything about them personally but they've done a pretty good job fixing the technical problems. if they're lovely people then that sucks.

anyway how's everyone doing? i'm taking a big break from leveling to get cooking leveled while ingredients are still very cheap. seems reasonably profitable so far

What the gently caress is this poo poo

Why aren't you camping leaping lizzy 24/7 you absolute coward

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Jazerus posted:

never liked the NM camping stuff tbh. i did the ronfaure rabbit once in retail and that was enough for me, i'll hit buttons while watching youtube for my money

Obviously I was initially joking but jesus christ I just remembered players carrying around old bragging rights gear well past the level where it would would make sense.

Are NM drops still the psycho flex they used to be?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Settle down, Beavis.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Jazerus posted:

windy is actually the easiest city to get around because of the warp tarus but good luck convincing enough people that that's true to get windy enough population to compete

no bagpipes, no dumbass elevators or drawbridges, it's the cream of the crop

windy forever

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I say add more limit breaks

Make up some

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
When two separate social groups reached out to me around the same time to give it a shot, I begrudgingly accepted. I'm playing, it's fine right now. Just waiting to hit a wall.