Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RazeChildren
Apr 27, 2003
Howdy. I just got hit with nostalgia and started doing the Horizon thing. I didn't take the time to read all of the, doubtless, fun posts in this thread, but if we have an official GoonLS please pearl me up. I'm Ganache. Hanging in the Windurst area and doing low level idiot stuff while I "do my job".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RazeChildren
Apr 27, 2003

PrinnySquad posted:

I'm still playing as Doctorwizard, with only 2 linkpearl slots I don't have the goon one on much anymore, but can help folks out with basic stuff if I'm on and not doing Dynamis or what not.

Sounds good. I'll send a tell if I see you online. Currently just cruising all my mage jobs through Valkurm levels.

RazeChildren
Apr 27, 2003

Rynoto posted:

End-game is fun but takes too much time.

This is the painful truth.
I've set the (very conservative) goal of getting through CoP and doing some BLM solo stuff at 75... curious to see if I'll get sucked into endgame content again. Depends on the server community I suppose!

RazeChildren
Apr 27, 2003
I've had no problems finding exp parties at low levels. Party quality is slightly higher on average than what I experienced in 75-era retail, which is nice. There seem to be a lot of shouts for early CoP missions, and there are plenty of friendly people on the server who are willing to help with content.