Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sevenflow
Jun 28, 2003
just watch it for a second
I've played retail until endgame-ish and have only grouped up with people a handful of times, so I'm looking forward to this because I imagine it'll be happen more often out of necessity.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sevenflow
Jun 28, 2003
They did a pretty great job on this launcher.

sevenflow
Jun 28, 2003
Unfortunately I'll be missing the first few days but am looking forward to my new life fighting rabbits in Ronfaure on day 4.

sevenflow
Jun 28, 2003
Good new player guide here: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13rwdBZi2d8ubOz71mGWxur3Hzjf2ghseehg2hZf95Kk

I'm really enjoying it so far but am just a little anxious about the number of changes they've introduced. I could see it unexpectedly snowballing and turning off players, which would be a shame because it's awesome to see so many people running around.

sevenflow
Jun 28, 2003
Any consensus on when to group up here? Thought 12 but seems like soloing is significantly faster until at least 15, maybe more.