Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

CyberLord XP posted:

Wait, I thought goons hated the FFXI private server scene? Some of ya'll doing this?

they fixed it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Carmant posted:

Trying to get subjob items is really funny right now. Full alliances wiping to a single bogy. Legit harder than the Shadow Lord fight.

took my group like 2 and a half hours to get one for everyone, around 12 people. the hp drain move is killer

i've been having a blast playing again. not sure how long i'll keep at it, but i'm enjoying the nostalgia and grind

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Kongming posted:

You can like something but not like the people who run it. They're not beyond reproach because they're "unpaid volunteers". Get real.

keep it down up there! posted:

The leader adding -P to his name and doing a letter from the director tells me all I need to know about this server.

this!!!

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

the admins are working their asses off, please understand

and by working their asses off, i mean getting extremely mad at people who use the clown emoji in their discord

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Glagha posted:

You can bitch about the game as much as you want I got loving black screen shadow realmed multiple times last night and it sucked but saying they don't know what they're doing is some sad poo poo. You fuckin fix it then if it's so easy you entitled dipshit. Boo hoo my loving free video game isn't working perfectly all the time. You're like the wow players who tearfully demand a month of free game time when the servers poo poo out on expansion day except that blizzard has a goddamn budget, orders of magnitude more devs and the players are actively paying for that poo poo.