Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

mila kunis posted:

isnt he getting something ridiculous like 200 million for that contract? i'd take it

A measly 200 million dollars to absolutely humiliate yourself on the world stage while your main “rival” has completed his lifelong goal to be the greatest of all time.

Yeah, you might as well take the 200mil..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

So he won’t help them get CL foot, but if they do get CL foot, he’s going to go there and act like it’s his cross to bare.

What a oval office

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

excited to see him loaned to Atleti in one year before being sold the following year for 25m