Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?

L.H.O.O.Q. posted:

Surely by now Chelsea must be close to hitting some FFP ceiling? It’s not like they’ve been making much money on player sales while spunking hundreds of millions these last two windows. I guess FFP isn’t much of a thing anymore?

Nah. Just give them a billion year contract and they can amortise the fee over that timespan.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
Ball playing left centre back. 20mil seems a bit steep for Gabriel cover but maybe he's a potential future starter / challenger for that spot?

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Selling Rice 6 months early could relegate West Ham. I'd imagine they'd want all the money.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

TyrantWD posted:

With Arsenal looking like they won't be able to bring in another midfielder, City are going to stroll to the title. Our whole system collapses when Sambi plays, and as the only fit backup for Partey and Xhaka, he is probably going to play a lot more than we would like.

Nah it's cool. We'll come back and offer them £60,000,001

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

the sex ghost posted:

Imagine signing an american haha

Sounds like much Adu about nothing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Eric Cantonese posted:

I'm trying to think of the last time a club was so desperate to unload a player they just paid out the remainder of the wages to get them out as soon as possible.

I think Liverpool might have done this during the early part of Dalglish's second stint to get some dross out, but I can't find any confirmation of that on Google.

Ozil would like a word...