Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Probably built around a *lot* of clauses but yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

karmicknight posted:

He's incredibly good and also 21 OP.

idk about this, his name's not Goodiashile is it?

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

The Vincent Aboubakar :iiaca:

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

11M for a loan, game's gone smdh

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Woodenlung posted:

bellingham can most likely pick between any top club he wants though

He'd do very nicely in the Ten Hag Project imo

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

vyelkin posted:

Apparently Man U have signed Wout Weghorst on loan

w00t

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Wazzerphuk posted:

There's a bunch of gossip about Kevin Mbabu being in talks with Man Utd. Much like Weghorst it's bang in the zone of rumours that are too weird to invent, so let's all assume it gets confirmed tomorrow.

He's... fine? I guess?

*Vic Reeves voice*

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Shrapnig posted:

Mason Mount has agreed personal terms with Manchester United, but as far as I'm aware there's no actual agreement between United and Chelsea.

He's in the last year of his deal and the rumor is £60m which seems like a lot for Mason Mount but English tax, etc.

Quite a lot for someone to be a rotation option with Christian Eriksen. No way he's pushing Fernandes or Casemiro out of the first team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Eric Cantonese posted:

I agree that it's not likely Manchester United are that desperate to get rid of Maguire.

However, I think Maguire could easily put a monkey wrench in any sale plan by just insisting that any buyer match his Manchester United wages. If you really wanted to sell him right now, he's in bad form and his reputation isn't good enough to attract CL clubs. Unless he's desperate for playing time to keep his England place and some club is willing to match his current salary, Man-U might have to just plan on having him leave on a Bosman.

I am very curious where he ends up next.

Surely you just cover part of his wages at that point, happens quite a lot