Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Forest will sign 5 players, 2 perms and 3 loans.

Mateusz Klich is polishing off a deal to sign for DC United which makes me sad because he's extremely cool but also slowing down a bit and not getting as many games. He will have a lovely time in America

Leeds are also making serious pushes and tabling bids and all those other transfer bullshit terms for matheus cunha from atletico madrid. 23, bounced all over Europe already, 7 goals in 54 games - smells like another victor orta project to me but will look forward to his 50 goals between now and the end of the season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
https://twitter.com/NBCSportsSoccer/status/1603427795006275584?s=20&t=Uxn8DTGbiIBeRxIjFVE_Wg

That's uhh a lot of money for a 16 year old

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
These days if you get given a transfer warchest and immediately spend it on the first striker that comes up when you sort by 'goals: high to low' you get put in prison

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Newcastle fans excitedly checking their phones on christmas morning only to find that the club have bought £80m worth of utility midfielders because their expected value is greater than signing one world class player. It shouldn't be allowed

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Liverpool signing a player Leeds enquired about in the summer and then sensibly decided not to pay the amount psv wanted :sad:

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Leeds have made an offer to sign Max Wober, who ticks the 'plays for a red bull team' box and has scope for a future GLAD ALL WOBER headline when he scores against crystal palace. I don't think more defenders are what Leeds need at the moment but whatever, new toys for christmas sign him up

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
https://twitter.com/PhilHay_/status/1610199296535851008?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Bold it

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
https://twitter.com/LUFC/status/1610773116489240576?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Rip to one of my faves

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Mad that you can spend 35 million pounds on a player I, a guy who is at least on nodding terms with players in other countries, have literally never heard of

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

karmicknight posted:

He's incredibly good and also 21 OP.

Hello Mr boehly welcome to the most troll-free forums on the web

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Excited to post 'badiashite' many times over the next 7 and a half years

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Waving my vitesse/royal antwerp/melbourne city scarf around my head

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I don't think I will personalise my shirt with butland #31

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I was about to say 'drat what a bargain' then saw that it was a loan and my eyes popped out of my head like an old timey cartoon

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

quote:

United have not been influenced by performances at Qatar 2022 — Brown has also been known to say: “You do not sign players off a World Cup.”

gently caress this guy imo

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Agent Josy Comhair 2: Destination Chelsea

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
This is the deal that will sort everything, push for the European places starts here

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Starting to think this is all just some elaborate chelsea-brighton money laundering operation

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Excited for that one baseball contract where the guy gets paid a million dollars a year for 40 years to arrive in the prem

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Great value haaland

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Shrapnig posted:

Only one of those players has scored at a World Cup.

That's why he's great value!

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
I'm a Chris Wood guy and hope he gets back in the goals. Loved him at Leeds

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
All the Everton staff and players at the training ground under a 'WELCOME ARNAUT' banner checking their watches. Lmao

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Imagining a massive U-turn on the motorway when his agent said 'its a club in Liverpool'

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/status/1619329856944340995?s=20&t=8Oir_Kv6SGClW1-mUnQXJA

I'm excited even though iirc the consensus on mckennie is that he's toilet

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Two squads worth of players. Redknapp smiling down from heaven

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Imagine signing an american haha

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Frankston posted:

:siren: TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY :siren:

https://twitter.com/LUFC/status/1620346278524633092?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

*civ 2 military advisor voice* give me more deals noble leader

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Hoping that porro deal collapses now

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

whos that broooown posted:

Not when you're a billionaire

Think it's less about actually affording it and more structuring the payments in such a way to avoid getting an ffp truncheon round the side of the head

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Although as we know ffp is only real if you believe in it so get the giant novelty cheques out

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Thought pooshited had been quiet

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Burning my shirt in front of the emirates because they signed some guy to start 10 games max instead of signing some guy to start 10 games max but he cost 80 million quid

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Xabi posted:

Why do these idiot clubs always wait until transfer deadline day before they do their deals? I know that’s how you prepare for exams but surely a club should be able to plan better than that.

Fun innit. loving ned flanders chairmen doing all their business on Jan 1st, shouldn't be allowed

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

McFlurry Fan #1 posted:

Benfica paid 10m for him in the summer

They cannot be allowed to keep doing this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Chelsea looking at Everton's transfer strategy and going 'can we do this but with extra zeros'. advanced soccernomics