Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Jose posted:

The striker also gets put in prison when he doesn't score enough goals

But the World Cup is over...

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I wonder if there were a simple solution to get the "shadow of the situation off the club"

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

It's fine, United are going to sign Victor Osimhen from Napoli instead and everyone knows he's at least three times as good as Gakpo and is also an out and out striker.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Daley Blind terminated his contract at Ajax so if anyone needs a glacially slow left/center back/holding midfielder he's available.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I'm going full John Terry over here.

Please please please please

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

But-land

Loan for the rest of the season since Newcastle recalled Dubravka.

https://twitter.com/ManUtd/status/1611332544602972161

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Someone do the needful.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Well, yeah, it's The Athletic.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Looking forward to some fully sick short free kick routines.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

hadji murad posted:

Sure 100 million is a lot but washing the stink of Russian off the club is worth much more than that.

The results stink enough imo

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

the sex ghost posted:

Great value haaland

Only one of those players has scored at a World Cup.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Cost like £10m less than Joao Felix and he isn't even suspended yet

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Jose posted:

newcastle apparently want mctominey lol. not entirely sure why considering we need someone better than sean longstaff to replace sean longstaff

You can have him but only if you pay more than the £40m United were going to stupidly spend on Longstaff a few seasons ago.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Cover as 3rd/4th choice right back?

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Wazzerphuk posted:

I guess, but I don't get why. Especially for a January transfer window and especially especially from another premiership team. Dalot and Wan-Bissaka are both fine, right? Mbabu isn't amazing, but he's better than a third choice, even at a big club. Am I missing something obvious, or an injury emergency? It's just more depth rather than anything better or different.

And it's probably one of Fulham's weakest positions, unless there's already a plan to bring someone else in. It makes no sense to me.

You're trying to sign Cedric from Arsenal.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Oh, he's an Arsenal player now?

Ahem, Drossard

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Can't blame the guy for not wanting to sign for a club without a manager.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

L.H.O.O.Q. posted:

Is Jorginho totally washed? He was great like one or two seasons ago…..or was it three or four….

He had one good season playing in front of no fans in the COVID bubble, he's trash.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Butterfly Valley posted:

I'm gonna be laughed at for this but actually our first team squad is looking comparatively sparse these days, we have 19 senior outfield players, which includes Cole Palmer with 13 and Rico Lewis with 8 league appearances to their names. The only proper fullbacks we have now are Walker, Rico Lewis and Sergio Gomez

We're actually all enjoying your players downing tools and leaving.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

FullLeatherJacket posted:

and man who shoots the ball into he own face

You're only supposed to do that against Chelsea

https://i.imgur.com/qJAsMNM.mp4

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

vyelkin posted:

He's their best signing and he was free

Damning with faint praise indeed.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Mason Mount has agreed personal terms with Manchester United, but as far as I'm aware there's no actual agreement between United and Chelsea.

He's in the last year of his deal and the rumor is £60m which seems like a lot for Mason Mount but English tax, etc.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I'll start the whip round