Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Lol wasn’t he a nailed-on ManU transfer like 2 weeks ago? I feel like all I heard during the WC was how he was on his way there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Honestly this might be the moment Ron got the idea

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

How quickly we forget about club legend Yohan Kebab

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Can’t wait for the Wout vs Martinez rematch

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Eric Cantonese posted:

How much is the other club going to play ball to help you out? There comes a point where if you're covering so much of the guy's wages anyway, you might as well have him available in case you need him.

It's funny this has come up because I just learned today that PSG have been paying 88% of Icardi's wages while he's been on loan to Galatasaray :monocle: