Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
"This is a bit of a... a poof song"
I actually have faith in Arsenal these days to be pretty shrewd in the market, so as a casual I am looking forward to seeing what he brings to the team..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005
I think this is going to be a legendarily bad transfer period for Chelsea. They have spent an absolutely mind bogglingly large amount of cash on some exciting but unproven players, and anything other than total PL and CL dominance for the next few years is going to be considered a failure. There's also absolutely no way that Potter is going to lead them to the promised land, so in the next season or two they'll have to pay him off and get someone new in, who will presumably also want a bunch of new players.

It'll be fun to watch at least :downs:

The Perfect Element
Dec 5, 2005

TheRat posted:

Oh come the gently caress on. Pep has two squads of starters and can't "totally dominate the PL", let alone win the CL.

When I say total dominance, I mean there or thereabouts in both competitions. At least a couple of titles though.