Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.
Is it still supported? Im pretty sure all of the ai boxes at my gw have a get it before its gone sticker on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

Dammit, I was just finishing up my team for the last thread and now you just drop a new edition?

Act fast and you can post the very first team in the shiny new thread

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

Strobe posted:

A new set of Necron craft came out literally two days ago.

Forgot to reply to this. Im surprised because im, now admittedly only 70% the ai bpxes had their yellow and red FOMO stickers on em

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

Why does james workshop look like hes trying to poo poo his pants?

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

Just so you know, all of the kill team rules are on wahapedia.ru

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

Al-Saqr posted:

The prices for soulshackle are starting to pop up on smaller hobby shop sites, 165 dollars, thats not too bad actually!

Considering that the gallowdark killzone by itself is 120 DOLLARS and each kill team is 60 dollars if you bought them seperately you'll be paying 240 dollars. not to mention the terrain upgrade is 35 dollars, you'll be saving 90-100 bucks.

https://spikeybits.com/2023/02/new-kasrkin-arbites-40k-kill-team-pricing-confirmed.html

also god drat 40 dollars for a pack of dice?!?! that's highway robbery! also the colors for Arbites and Drukhari dice are TERRIBLE and unreadable.

Bro, your saudi arabian oil money rear end is paying less than the sticker price in the us and considerably less than canada

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

rantmo posted:

Well that's deeply uncool, what the gently caress?

Deeply uncool to say hes saudi arabian and his economy is strong??

Al-Saqr posted:

?!?!

How so? Its in american dollars, whats the difference?

Sticker price is 158 us and 250 cad, so if youre paying 120, your paying less than sticker price

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

rantmo posted:

Frankly, you came across as more than a little racist.

Thats on you for interpreting it that way. Not every post on the internet is hostile and if you dont realize that, need to take a break from the internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

If youve never heard someone say your <x> rear end cant complain when comparing prices, i dont know what to tell you, other than sorry Al-Saqr, i like you and that wasnt the intention and everyone else can suck my whole dick you purposefully ignorant assholes im out.