Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

This show being released to streaming earlier than on cable makes me a little sad, I can't tune in for live reaction commentary in the thread anymore. :smith:

That being said:

-Ripperoni is really cool, I love the pizza box design
-Full body spinners just....kinda suck?
-Huugggeeeeeee had a great night, I think that is the most dominant I've ever seen them
-Minotaur definitely would have won the giant nut last year if they'd won that match against Witch Doctor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

That parody of the ASPCA commercial but for minibots had me absolutely dying at the beginning of tonight's episode.

Sirotan fucked around with this message at 04:35 on Jan 27, 2023

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Can't believe the chainsaw was non functional on Doomba. I feel betrayed!

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Mad Catter got spayed and neutered lmao

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

drat I must have missed that first time Tantrum fought Tombstone and the origin of the fists. Incredible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeUtyI4lr_U

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Literally yelling at my TV that Ripperoni should have just left End Game stuck in the killsaw holes but goddamn, I can't believe they pulled it out

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Ngl I thought Hydra should have won last year's match up and Tantrum just got insanely lucky. Guess I was wrong!

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Overhaul made some pretty dumb choices in that match.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Hah no idea they had a thermal camera going too, pretty neat. Also lol Hydra.

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

That drone with Lockjaw was even more pathetic and useless than drones normally are. I assume it was supposed to have a flame thrower that never ignited but drat dude why are you flying it a foot off the ground??

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Just :lmao: at Ripperoni and the "Florida man energy"

:discourse:

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Guess we don't get to see Rusty at all this season then. :negative:

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

Tunicate posted:

oh lol I forgot to do a bracket this year. Just put me all in on Huge as per tradition.

:same:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

lol eat poo poo Riptide

Huge/Sawblaze fight was great and while I wanted to see Huge go all the way, Sawblaze totally earned that win and deserves to be champs. What a wonderful season.