Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf
I really enjoyed the Riperoni team going full chaos and refusing to turn off their weapon despite being clearly out of control

Also, I think we're at the point where teams have to admit that full body spinners just aren't viable anymore. They had already been struggling for years, but the upper platform has shrunk their usable space so much that its not even a guarantee that they can spin up to full speed

The Glumslinger fucked around with this message at 19:55 on Jan 6, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
drat, that Malice/Lockjaw fight was something

Overall, that was a great episode, tons of very entertaining fights

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

Royale with Cheese never forget

and Axe Backwards

Lucky guy is :canada: to a tee

Bring back Snake and Ginsu

Fake edit: Lmao, they brought back Ginsu for the Vegas show

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Hair Elf
God drat, that whole episode was incredibly satisfying

Except for the Hydra/Ribbot fight. I was yelling at my TV to force them to restart the match and actually fight the second time around

I was rooting for Huge, but it's great to see Jamison finally get a Nut and vindication for control bots. Going into it, I assumed Huge had it easily and the first minute seemed like it wasn't going that way. But that one shot where they got the weapon belt completely turned it around