Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

gently caress tombstone, gently caress team whyatchi

yeah yeah i know they aren't real life villains but i really don't care about em anymore

well i take it back, i do love seeing tombstone fail miserably

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

not a bad first episode. Love the new Free Shipping design

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I imagine Gary Gin holding the giant nut in the air after winning Battlebots with this meh, shrug of the shoulders expression on his face. drat I love his personality on screen

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

lol saw this and had to clip it

https://i.imgur.com/phFxuLX.mp4

feel free to stick it in the OP

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

covid or not that was such an rear end in a top hat move. gently caress him

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

as an american i want captain shredderator to lose everytime

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

RBA Starblade posted:

Speaking of strategy lol Skorpios

Reminds me of whatever previous season it was where I believe hypershock had a fuckin rake attached to it and used it to take out a flying bot

e:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNk5-3fGNqI

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

It was also interesting to see that they didn't let the Mad Catter guy anywhere near a mic this episode :v:

I didn't think I'd ever reach this point as he has his whole persona going and all, but I have: I'm done with his shtick. No more. It's especially cringeworthy when they make him talk after a loss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I hope the ripperoni team stays together and keeps improving because I love the spirit and such I get from them. Reminds me of the witch doctor team. I wish them the best in future battlebots seasons

riptide can suck my nuts. Any winner who sincerely punches down on their opponent during post match talk can gently caress right off and they've done it twice so far