Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Bird in a Blender posted:

What crime should I mark you down for?

Reading this web forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I hope he got help.

Or at least some methadone.

He did not. But hopefully the 15 dollar cameo I’m going to buy from him to call my friend a heavy drinker and also fat and dumb will help him get to the clinic.

Cthulu Carl
Apr 16, 2006

Inside of you are two wolves...

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

https://twitter.com/jessebritches/status/1605012384758005760

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I hope he got help.

Or at least some methadone.

Yeah he got really high.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I'd stop posting if they didn't keep making hilarious poo poo

https://twitter.com/platinombrero/status/1605012707291308032

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

That guy rules

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

That guy was my avatar forever. He might still be. I dunno.

E: he’s not

E2:

https://goons.neocities.org/ site is good

No Butt Stuff fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Dec 20, 2022

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Creeeeeepy

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Can't believe a guy tossing out bets like this needed money

https://twitter.com/ChiefsAholic/status/1596544059384147968

The Wild Man of YOLO
Apr 20, 2004

A little cross-country, gentlemen?

Ravaged by his addiction to chiefsahol

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

xbilkis posted:

Can't believe a guy tossing out bets like this needed money

The Fortson one shows he's a true Chiefs fan though. Ride that wave of...2 TDs and 9 receptions on 13 targets this year.

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

An actual robber still second in the AFC West robbery rankings to Russell Wilson.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Oh he’s religious too

God this dudes a huge turd

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

quote:

The first round of the bidding process for the sale of all, some, or potentially none of the Washington Commanders closes at the end of this week, according to two sources with knowledge of the situation.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/dan-snyder-exploring-possible-commanders-sale-first-round-of-bidding-process-closes-at-end-of-week/

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Finally, Elon Musk can run a football team

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
Doesn't the Amazon Prime deal tee this up for Bezos?..

I feel like the sale of the team is an afterthought at this point. The Commanders seem like another middling team now.

Nov 6, 2002

This whole thing sounds bogus to me. I'll believe it when I see Snyder actually gone.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/briancoz/status/1605234957152026627?s=46&t=zr1IaLVh1FDh_d9b_b6RPg

for a bad weather game

Eifert Posting
Apr 1, 2007

Most of the time he catches it every time.
Grimey Drawer
I hope the Jaguars win by 30 points. I'm not even entirely sure I could tell you why but the Jets have annoyed me.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

Eifert Posting posted:

I hope the Jaguars win by 30 points. I'm not even entirely sure I could tell you why but the Jets have annoyed me.
Its Zach Wilson.

I've been rooting for the Jets for whatever reason but I'm glad Zach Wilson is starting and I hope the Jags embarrass the poo poo out of him so Mike White can take back over next week and still get the Jets into the playoffs.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

AAAAA! Real Muenster posted:

Its Zach Wilson.

I've been rooting for the Jets for whatever reason but I'm glad Zach Wilson is starting and I hope the Jags embarrass the poo poo out of him so Mike White can take back over next week and still get the Jets into the playoffs.

The Jets can't lose this week and still make the playoffs.

AAAAA! Real Muenster
Jul 12, 2008

My QB is also named Bort

mcmagic posted:

Well poo poo. Sorry, maybe next year then.

Diva Cupcake
Aug 15, 2005

mcmagic posted:

They technically can but it means the Dolphins need to lose at least 2 of 3, including the finale against the Jets. I don't see them losing to the Packers at home. The Pats would also need to lose at least 2, which is more likely.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Playing the way they did against the Raiders, it'd be pretty surprising if the Pats didn't lose out barring some resting going on.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Diva Cupcake posted:

They technically can but it means the Dolphins need to lose at least 2 of 3, including the finale against the Jets. I don't see them losing to the Packers at home. The Pats would also need to lose at least 2, which is more likely.

I'm hoping for at the very least a chance to knock out the Dolphins in week 18

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

Kalli posted:

Playing the way they did against the Raiders, it'd be pretty surprising if the Pats didn't lose out barring some resting going on.

If the Bills lose to the Bengals in Cinci, I'd say it's pretty likely they'll rest players in Week 18? I doubt they're going to care much between being a 2 or a 3 seed.

e: Assuming the Dolphins wouldn't somehow find their way back into the division mix, of course.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

The Wild Man of YOLO posted:

Ravaged by his addiction to chiefsahol

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
If Miami can’t beat a team like the Packers at
Home then we don’t deserve the playoff shot so I’m fine with this outcome

I have to think Miami wins by 10

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

Kalli posted:

Yeah losing out seems like both the most likely outcome and probably the best in terms of forcing some coach turnover. Bengals Dolphins Bills is brutal. It’s a weird feeling but I very much do not want them to snatch a tough win and make any of these idiots look better, even if it would be funny for one of those teams to lose to the Pats.

Nov 6, 2002

It would be very funny for the Dolphins or Bills to have a game stolen by this Pats team. Hoping it doesn't happen tho! Please curbstomp these dumbfucks.

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
Pretty sure if the Chargers win this week they become a virtual lock to make the playoffs

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

mabey.

aperion
May 15, 2007

i want to believe
Grimey Drawer

a neat cape posted:

Pretty sure if the Chargers win this week they become a virtual lock to make the playoffs

They can get in this week with a win and like 3 other WC teams losing, I forget which ones. Which means they’re gonna lose to the Colts.

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

Amy Pole Her posted:

If Miami can’t beat a team like the Packers at
Home then we don’t deserve the playoff shot so I’m fine with this outcome

I have to think Miami wins by 10

you and i both know this will be Aaron Rodgers' best game of the season

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

aperion posted:

They can get in this week with a win and like 3 other WC teams losing, I forget which ones. Which means they’re gonna lose to the Colts.

Raiders, Jets, and Pats losing.

All possible.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Chargers have broken my heart too many times I'm not falling for it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Bellmaker posted: