Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

well you hope he had more than that to eat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

with all of this going on, players who fake injuries to get a timeout, but do not fake head/brain injuries, should be commended rather than denounced

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

with his stance on the situation devante parker justified his entire career + he should be an analyst on tv later, and some kind of spokesman for safety, and receive $100 if he doesn't have it. i'm not one to make assumptions

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

thinking about when joe burrow threw the ball at a lineman's feet for intentional grounding acouple weeks ago. it reminded me and made me feel a lot like when carson palmer used to try to get defenders to jump offsides, and then he would snap the ball and kneel it or throw it down instead of trying to do a play or anything, and often the offside penalty wouldn't even be called in the first place and he wasted a play. i like the feeling

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

stop pishing

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

https://twitter.com/JayMorrisonATH/status/1604179526006714368

get ready baby here it comes baby. TB12

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

matt ryan gets a shitload of money next year and the only way they can stop it is to cut him and still take on basically that same amount of cap hit, as a matter of principle

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

iphone 4

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'll tell you one thing. fox has lost a customer today.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the whole nfc east is still currently in line to get in because the seahawks lost. the only thing that really significantly changed is the lions got closer. the commanders aren't actually likely to make it tho. nevermind, the giants aren't likely to make it either, and the seahawks aren't likely to make it. it all cancels out and someone is likely to make it. this was all based on the last few opponents they have. everyone's going hard to a bloody finish

Cavauro fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Dec 19, 2022

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

say the rest

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

too much foot stuff going on. you're probably only here because this is foot ball. Well I got news for you

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Forgot to say the news. i need friends and I'm wanting you to be my friend. Go Bengals

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

one of these times when they can afford it, the ravens need to trade up and draft an elite wr who is already complete. the kind of guy who is expected by all to be a top 5 pick. that way they can't frig him up. back me up on this one K

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

it needs to be a surefire top 5 pick and then it won't miss. i'm talking about julio, green, chase, cooper, justin blackmon or corey whatever from the titans. any of those guys. big hit

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Kawalimus posted:

Charles Rogers was the 2nd overall pick in 2003 and a bust. Keyshawn Johnson was the #1 overall pick but never lived up to that billing.

Those ones were considered big mistakes at the time. by very idiot franchises who were laughed at 100 years in a row for their drafting. the ravens are smart. i'm only talking about surefire. michael westbrook

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

larry fitzgerald, calvin johnson. wes chandler. not even #1 picks. easily could be bought.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the McG crew knows that if you beat someone up but they didn't fall down it's not a crime. same thing mcgregor did to that old man

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the only game that can be flexed at all is Sunday Night Football and it can only be done four times a year. twice each within two sets of weeks. two sets of cheeks. just kidding on that part

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that isn't the same mask at all.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

mabey.