Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
I find this enjoyable

https://twitter.com/ZackCoxNESN/status/1602755743509143552?s=20&t=eHVNQLXaCUmHu1tuzPTtGw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Ataxia gets you yanked from the game period now. Not really worth faking

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Keim is a raging alcoholic right?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

trilljester posted:

I really don't understand how the Browns are so bad. They've got one of the best RBs in the league, and really awesome wideouts and a couple of decent QBs (I think Brissett has been serviceable until Watson returned). Is it the defense? Or is it just being on the Browns that makes them bad?

The coaching is horrible and I will never stop harping on having called Stefanski a fraud on his coty campaign. He's loving galaxy brain in coach form.

Firing Joe Woods (dc) might've gotten them a couple extra wins but holy poo poo Stefanski is not it.

To add a note to the secondary there's 2 1sts and 2nds invested in that group. Woods defense is predicted on stopping the pass first. The linebackers are all pass coverage guys and it's still awful.

Ches Neckbeard fucked around with this message at 02:32 on Dec 16, 2022

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

One of those wins would have sent them to the AFC championship in 2020 though

I'm referring to this year. Stefanski sucks and for the most "analytically advanced" organization they pull a cavalcade of stupid decisions.

I hope they keep baseball man and his hand picked staff forever

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Qb with a broken collarbone? Time for another rule change

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Minshew Mania returns. He needs to pick up the mantel left by Foles