Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
its the best move. if he says anything funny somebody quotes it and you can join the conversation, and his 3200 posts a day about "haha i'm a weird loser i know" dont bring you down otherwise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
amber's good if you didnt grow up with an amber monitor. ive seen enough orange for the rest of my life

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp

Silver Alicorn posted:

the whole amber/green debate elides the best of the og phosphors, white

for three days i was a layout editor for the town newspaper and got to gently caress around on giant networked Quadras with the big Radius paperwhite CRTs in portrait mode. It was beautiful.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
there are a few days of papers in their archive that i did the obit layouts on.

Aldus Pagemaker. before the buyout

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
if your screen looks like grass, your posts are high class

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
LF was forumid 201 and i think if we would have merged with them elon would have bought SA