Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
It is Saturday, August 14, 1993.

Bob and Linda are a married couple from down the block who are very close in age and birthday, and have decided to have a joint 40th birthday party. The whole neighborhood is invited to their home, which is a three bedroom split level covered in vinyl siding on 1/3 of an acre of land.

Bob and Linda have been married for 18 years, since they graduated from the state university they both attended. They have a 17 year old son, Michael, and a 14 year old daughter, Jennifer. Bob has an incredibly generic white collar job and Linda is a secretary at the church.

What sort of food and drinks are Bob and Linda going to serve at this party? What sort of things are the guests going to talk about? What music will be played? What does the inside of their house look like? Will there be party games? What sort of entertainments do Bob and Linda have to offer?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

I'mma show up with a quad of blow

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Pretty sure their kids are named Gene, Tina, and Louise op

Konar
Dec 14, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
frasier sucks

90s are dumb

you should be nostalgic for the 13th century instead

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Bob and Linda are looking to swing

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Bob and Linda are a married couple from down the block who are very close in age and birthday, and have decided to have a joint 40th birthday party. The whole neighborhood is invited to their home, which is a three bedroom split level covered in vinyl siding on 1/3 of an acre of land.

Bob and Linda have been married for 18 years, since they graduated from the state university they both attended. They have a 17 year old son, Michael, and a 14 year old daughter, Jennifer. Bob has an incredibly generic white collar job and Linda is a secretary at the church.

What sort of food and drinks are Bob and Linda going to serve at this party? What sort of things are the guests going to talk about? What music will be played? What does the inside of their house look like? Will there be party games? What sort of entertainments do Bob and Linda have to offer?

pepsi and coke

gey muckle mowser
Aug 5, 2003

Do you know anything about...
witches?

Buglord

Haverchuck posted:

pepsi and coke

in room temperature 2 liter bottles

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL
The house they bought was probably built in the late 70's so they have the original avocado green stove.
No one is allowed in the kitchen at the party
Pony keg of Bud Light
Hamburgers and hot dogs that Bob fucks up on the grill
Potato salad
Store bought M&M chip cookies
Two coolers. One with bottles of water, the other with Dr Pepper, Coke, and Diet Coke

They will be playing cornhole

They will talk about all the poo poo they thought was great in college.

They will play The Humpty Dance and Back to the Hotel at least once.

Lucky Guy
Jan 24, 2013

TY for no bm

I'm gonna gently caress Bob and make Linda watch

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

Lucky Guy posted:

NOW it's a party!

Haschel Cedricson
Jan 4, 2006

Brinkmanship

What sort of food and drinks are Bob and Linda going to serve at this party?
Linda wants five meat-carving stations, but Bob says he'll just make burgers.

What sort of things are the guests going to talk about?
Linda thinks there will be guests from far-away nations. Bob bets that Teddy will come.

Will there be party games? What sort of entertainments do Bob and Linda have to offer?
Linda will have an ice-skating rink and people will wear skates. Mr. Present greets guests with a smile on his face.

Mr. Present sounds nice.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Pretty sure their kids are named Gene, Tina, and Louise op

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

After two drinks, Bob and Linda will get in a fight about the serving plates being used for the appetizers they bought from the Whole Foods hot bar, but really the fight won't be about the serving plates, it will really be about the time Bob got drunk and hit on Linda's sister in 2007.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

sorry op this one's on you. what did you THINK would happen

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

Prof. Crocodile posted:

After two drinks, Bob and Linda will get in a fight about the serving plates being used for the appetizers they bought from the Whole Foods hot bar, but really the fight won't be about the serving plates, it will really be about the time Bob got drunk and hit on Linda's sister in 2007.

How can she see the future? Its 1993!!

Did people play Cornhole back in 1993?

Or is that just code word for sodomizing?

In 1993 cornholing was definitely loving someone in the rear end.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Is OP named Teddy?

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Prof. Crocodile posted:

It's 1993 stick to the script!

naem
May 29, 2011

Cast

> ENLARGE

on Linda

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

I'm only here to gently caress Linda. I don't care if Bob watches or not.

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

Hey kiddo. Mom and Dad around? No? Good.

Tell me something: have you ever smoked a cigarette before? No?

But you've seen them on TV and stuff before, right? Everyone cool smokes, right? Don't you think I look cool when I blow these little smoke rings like this?

Check it out, this is called a French inhale. You let the smoke out of your mouth while pulling it back in through your nose. Hon hon hon, I am zee Frenchman, oui oui!

Tell you what: if you can promise to keep this our little secret, I'll let you smoke one with me. What do you think? Cool, like on TV, right?

Who told you they're bad for you? Teacher? What does she know, huh? My grandpa smoked every day of his life, guy lived to be 98. Who do you trust, some teacher, or me?

How about you just hold this one for me for a minute? Yeah? Wow, that sure makes you look grown up.

What do you say, take a little puff? Just put it gently between your lips, you see how I do it? Not too much at once, nice slow inhale. Keep it lit.

There you go, buddy. Didn't even cough, what'd I tell you. Tell you what, you can finish that one for me, I'm gonna grab a beer.

I'm proud of you.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Bob’s Bobbin on my DICK

I. M. Gei
Jun 26, 2005

CHIEFS

BITCH

I loving hate the episodes where they sing. Those are the worst.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

I'm bringing Zima and Crystal Pepsi so no one will know that I had to cut the Zima because it's too much alcohol for me

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Linda is wearing a low cut tight sweater; Bob, a bow tie.

naem
May 29, 2011

https://i.imgur.com/rHEPc29.mp4

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER

MrQwerty posted:

I'mma show up with a quad of blow

hey man

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

someone's gotta make it a good party, and I know Bob & Linda; Bob & Linda are gonna put on a snoozefest

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Bob's brother randy is gonna show up in his '85 firebird t-top and offer rides to the high-school aged girls.

he's gonna call Bob robbie all night even though Bob stopped going by robbie after high school

TK8325 fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Dec 14, 2022

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!

TK8325 posted:

Bob's brother randy is gonna show up in his '85 firebird t-top and offer rides to the high-school aged girls.

he's gonna call Bob robbie all night even though Bob stopped going by robbie after high school

Someone there gonna talk about how their 5.0 Mustang could have totally smoked that Trans am, but they wrapped it around a tree one time while coked up
during a rain storm.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

not bobs burgers voted 1

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

Bob and Linda are gonna have a really sweet and sentimental dance to journeys when the lights go down in the city, and everybody is gonna have a good time dancing to achy breaky heart. Uncle randy is gonna get really creepy singing centerfold

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

*puts on Enter The Wu-Tang*

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

numberoneposter posted:

*puts on Enter The Wu-Tang*

*most of the party gets really mad*

Now is the time for that quad of blow

Presto
Nov 22, 2002

Keep calm and Harry on.

Haverchuck posted:

pepsi and coke

There will be a two liter bottle of Fresca. Guaranteed.

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

uncle randy was gonna bring his new girlfriend tanya but she had to cover a shift at the lunchbox cause denise scored tickets to go see alan jackson in the cities but i dont know how she has the time to take off work when her kids caleb and jeremy dont even have a baby sitter and tanyas been real busy lately with her beautician school (shes gonna open up a shop and call it "the mane attraction") (randy can't work on account of his bad back that he threw out at the body shop when his rear end in a top hat boss made him replace that bumper on that "chi-pan" made hyundai and you can't hardly work on those foreign cars anyhow) (it's actually cause he was using work time to tune up his t-bird)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

TK8325 posted:

uncle randy was gonna bring his new girlfriend tanya but she had to cover a shift at the lunchbox cause denise scored tickets to go see alan jackson in the cities but i dont know how she has the time to take off work when her kids caleb and jeremy dont even have a baby sitter and tanyas been real busy lately with her beautician school (shes gonna open up a shop and call it "the mane attraction") (randy can't work on account of his bad back that he threw out at the body shop when his rear end in a top hat boss made him replace that bumper on that "chi-pan" made hyundai and you can't hardly work on those foreign cars anyhow) (it's actually cause he was using work time to tune up his t-bird)

Alright go mingle Schneefer Sutherland

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Spinz posted:

Bob and Linda are looking to swing

Lucky Guy posted:

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Bob’s Bobbin on my DICK

Yessssssssssss Bob and Linda gently caress!

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

This Is the Zodiac posted:

Check it out, this is called a French inhale. You let the smoke out of your mouth while pulling it back in through your nose. Hon hon hon, I am zee Frenchman, oui oui!

Wait, really? I didn't know that had a name.

BigBadSteve posted:

Yessssssssssss Bob and Linda gently caress!

I mean, they DO have kids.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Mazel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1TKu7iiqw0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

I would join isis just to attack you and this party.