Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I just snuck into the party for some free food.

<gets food poisoning>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

It is Saturday, August 14, 1993.

Bob and Linda are a married couple from down the block who are very close in age and birthday, and have decided to have a joint 40th birthday party. The whole neighborhood is invited to their home, which is a three bedroom split level covered in vinyl siding on 1/3 of an acre of land.

Bob and Linda have been married for 18 years, since they graduated from the state university they both attended. They have a 17 year old son, Michael, and a 14 year old daughter, Jennifer. Bob has an incredibly generic white collar job and Linda is a secretary at the church.

What sort of food and drinks are Bob and Linda going to serve at this party? What sort of things are the guests going to talk about? What music will be played? What does the inside of their house look like? Will there be party games? What sort of entertainments do Bob and Linda have to offer?

Can't you run your own life? Why do we need to tell you what to do?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Oh god this food poisoning I'm having is epic! I'll still be talking about it online in 30 years!:barf:

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i;m big horny for linda

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

whosever loving, im watching.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

:barf: my stomach's a-loving!

down1nit
Jan 10, 2004

outlive your enemies
deviled eggs
Kings Hawaiian bread and knorrs vegetable dip
Marinated mushrooms and bell peppers from the fancy food store

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

I asked Tina Belcher to prom and she said no.

Extra row of tits
Oct 31, 2020

Imagine going to all the effort to create a costume and travelling to various locations and then forgetting to learn how to actually do the move.

TIP
Mar 21, 2006

Your move, creep.

Extra row of tits posted:

Imagine going to all the effort to create a costume and travelling to various locations and then forgetting to learn how to actually do the move.

I think she's doing it pretty decently

edit: I guess actually Tina has a bit more roll to the shoulder, but it's meant to be awkward so I think she's doing fine

edit 2: actually the more that I look at it the more I see what you mean, at first I just thought you were mad she wasn't twerking properly or something

TIP fucked around with this message at 12:45 on Dec 15, 2022

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Im in the half finished basement playing air hockey and drinking waayyyy too much pop because im 9 and one of the younger kids just jumped into a pile of pink fiberglass insulation because it looks like cotton candy

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
i'm here for the cocktail weiners cut into octopuses and to tell bob and linda to invest their life savings into the dot com boom

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Sippin on some sizzurp

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Booty Pageant posted:

i'm here for the cocktail weiners cut into octopuses and to tell bob and linda to invest their life savings into the dot com boom

*balls deep in Linda while Bob tongues my b-hole*

You mind, bro? You’re killing the mood here.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

Poohs Packin posted:

Im in the half finished basement playing air hockey and drinking waayyyy too much pop because im 9 and one of the younger kids just jumped into a pile of pink fiberglass insulation because it looks like cotton candy

There's probably not even a Super Nintendo because their son is too old.

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Disco Pope posted:

There's probably not even a Super Nintendo because their son is too old.

You'll play his old NES and you'll like it!

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Oh my God you guys, they have jolt cola! My friend Ricky McCluskey said his cousin drank two cans of jolt cola and stayed up for four days straight and then had to go to the hospital and almost died.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

i spiked the punch with LSD

Chrs
Sep 21, 2015

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

not bobs burgers voted 1

Meatball
Mar 2, 2003

That's a Spicy Meatball

Pillbug
Gene would write an amazing song for them.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

bob is a nick name, and nick names are for friends, and you are no friend of ROBERT

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
A lot of people wanna gently caress Bob and Linda. A lot of people are invested in this "uncle Randy" character.

I'm more wondering about Mikey, the 17 year old son. It's August of '93. He's about to start his senior year at Old Whitey HS. What's he doing at this bbq? Are he and the bad teens of the neighborhood smoking horrible weed behind the shed? How is he dressed? How are they dressed? What are they talking about while they pass around a shaggy joint of exceptionally weak weed, intensely dry, filled with stems and seeds?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Man, gently caress Mikey! the little bastard kicked my rear end in super mario 3 and then sold me somw weed which turned out to be mixed with herbs.

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!

A lot of people wanna gently caress Bob and Linda. A lot of people are invested in this "uncle Randy" character.

I'm more wondering about Mikey, the 17 year old son. It's August of '93. He's about to start his senior year at Old Whitey HS. What's he doing at this bbq? Are he and the bad teens of the neighborhood smoking horrible weed behind the shed? How is he dressed? How are they dressed? What are they talking about while they pass around a shaggy joint of exceptionally weak weed, intensely dry, filled with stems and seeds?

He'll be in later, he has a shift at Blockbuster.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

A lot of people wanna gently caress Bob and Linda.

Linda's DTF, everyone's gonna have a taste tonight.

I'm bringing the strudel.

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Bob has a lot less competition since Jimmy Pesto got arrested for the Jan 6 riot.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

I’ve got a really expensive camcorder and some lights filming all the loving going on in Bob and Linda’s jacuzzi tub

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

Bonzo posted:

Is OP named Teddy?

Tusca! Tuscaloosa Twista! Tusca, Tuscaloosa Twista! Tusca, Tusca!

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
Near the end of the night bob starts to kinda regret going to college and missing out on Vietnam. He totally coulda made green beret he bets.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
So does Linda get a busto run on her or what?

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
nobody shows up and it turns out everybody went to lob and binda's party a few blocks down which completely ruled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

TIP posted:

I think she's doing it pretty decently

edit: I guess actually Tina has a bit more roll to the shoulder, but it's meant to be awkward so I think she's doing fine

edit 2: actually the more that I look at it the more I see what you mean, at first I just thought you were mad she wasn't twerking properly or something

I like to think this is the real Keanu Reeeves posting

gives me a slight boner