Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Zeniel posted:

Not much more to see on this floor, except that there are communal showers down here, no toilets though. That must suck if you wake up in the middle of whatever constitutes nighttime down here and you need to go.

That's a pretty wide grate, if you know what I mean :eng101:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Zeniel posted:

[i]Our first 6 psi abilities will just go straight into our brain, any more and we will have to swap them in. However after choosing the 6 psi abilities we want to use, you have to "Innervate" your brain to start using them, which basically means your psi bar and pool are drained to 0. So you need to huff some psi inhalant every time you want to pick and mix a new set of psi skills.

On top of this, if you have psi abilities from different disciplines locked into your brain, they start to cost more psi to use. The more disciplines, the worse the cost penalties will be. You can learn feats that will let you offset these costs but really you want to avoid being too broad in your psi skills. Or at least having access to a broad range of disciplines all at once.

I haven't replayed the game with the big psi update, so this is pretty neat.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Tin Tim posted:

I stopped before the psi update and the DLC so I'll tag along. May even get to the see ending this time lol

Expedition is really good. Worth playing through if you haven't.

Yeah, first time trying the game out I basically got lost in Junkyard because there was no in-game map at the time. The game is more user-friendly now.

Edit:

Zeniel posted:

"What are these shadow crawlers?"

itry fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Dec 28, 2022

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Can I vote for neither? Just walk in without premission :ninja:

itry
Aug 23, 2019

I like to burn the entire room with moltovs to flush out crawlers. It's the only way to be sure.