Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Well what's attached to a leash that it made itself?
The punchline is the way that you've been fuckin' yourself

:lol: oh boy. This should be good. Goonspeed.

As soon as I started getting low oil pressure on a car on inclines, I sold it. I put it in the ad and sold it for cheap because I was pretty sure those bearings were about done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Sounds like a good way to gently caress up a turbo.

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

Your much more of a gambling man than I. Hope the rod bearings are ok after all you're putting into it.

And yeah that one gear looks turbo hosed to me but I don't touch German stuff much. Could be superior German cogs though.

Suburban Dad fucked around with this message at 01:17 on Jan 17, 2023

Suburban Dad
Jan 10, 2007

EvellSnoats posted:

All parts totaled $90 they gave me the trunk arm cover. Is it just me or does it seem like these places are pricing stuff just a little lower than I can get it on ebay? A couple of years ago, I figure this same stuff would have cost a little under $40.

The internet killed cheap yard prices. Granted I have been in quite some time but it's a lot more expensive than it was in the 90's and 2000's.