Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Just my experience but my pick and pull girls at the counter seem pretty annoyed when I line all the little interior bits up, I think they feel like then they have to charge me something individually. I almost ONLY get small bits, sometimes a radio. So I’ll now put the one or two biggest items out and then just a little pile of the small bits off to the side. Since doing that they either only charge me for the two things or add some $5-10 charge for something and that’s it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everdave
Nov 14, 2005
Both sound like train wrecks but a Copart Audi anything is automotive insanity and voted yes