Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

"what the deuce" -- morty sanchez

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities
I just want a president who knows how everything works and who calls it like it is.

Is there any candidate out there for me?

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

this has potential...watching for now...

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Haha wubbalubbadubdub my glip glops!
(Translator's note: in the language of Bird People, "wubbalubbadubdub" means 'I am in great pain, please help me.' And to the Traflorkian people, "glip glop" is worse than the N-word)

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

ahh yes Rick Sanchez host of the now defunct CNN's Rick's List. That's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVUvqb78-QA

When you think about it He's a lot like Kayne since they were both artists at the top of their game and then they said that jews run everything and then they got in trouble for it. I think carl marx said "history happens two times the first time it's sad and then it's funny" and it was sad when Rick Sanchez got fired and then when kanye got fired it was funny so I guess he was right.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

when are they gonna put a peter griffin skin in fortnite

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
I have reported this thread for glorifying a murderer and expect to see it gassed shortly.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Yossarian-22
Oct 26, 2014

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
https://youtu.be/7vN_PEmeKb0

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Regarde Aduck
Oct 19, 2012

c l o u d k i t t e n
Grimey Drawer

FreeRangeHexagon
Apr 17, 2022

remember when Elon Musk unfollowed Rick and Morty? that was our generations Sino-Soviet split

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
gen z are learning politics from rick and morty the way gen x learned politics frmo the west wing

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕

stalin rick is jacking off

Maya Fey
Jan 22, 2017

Rick: (offscreen, in the distance) Morty.
Morty: Rick?
[Morty stops combing, looks around, then continues combing]
Rick: (offscreen, in the distance) Morty!
Morty: Rick?
Rick: (offscreen, in the distance) Hey, Mooorty!
Morty: Rick? Are you far away, or are you inside something?
[Morty opens a cabinet beneath the bathroom sink]
Is this a camera?
[Morty tries to look inside his comb for a camera]
Is everything a camera?
[Morty nervously glances around]
Rick: (offscreen, in the distance) Morty, the garage, Morty. Come to the garage!
[Transition to Morty entering the garage. There is a pickle and a screwdriver on Rick's work bench]
Rick: Morty?
Morty: Rick? W-where are you?
Rick: On my work bench, Morty.
Morty: Are you invisible and you're gonna, like, fart on me?
Rick: Flip the pickle over.
Morty: What, I'm gonna touch it, and you're gonna tell me it's an alien dick or something.
Rick: Come on, flip the pickle, Morty. You're not gonna regret it. The payoff is huge.
[Morty hesitantly picks up the screwdriver and turns the pickle over. The pickle has Rick's face on it] I turned myself into a pickle, Morty! Boom! Big reveal: I'm a pickle. What do you think about that? I turned myself into a pickle! W-what are you just staring at me for, bro. I turned myself into a pickle, Morty!
Morty: And?
Rick: "And"? What more do you want tacked on to this? I turned myself into a pickle, and 9/11 was an inside job?
Morty: Was it?
Rick: Who cares, Morty? Global acts of terrorism happen every day. Uh, here's something that's never happened before: I'm a pickle. I'm Pickle Rick!

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_HboVYEkWw

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

pickle stewie griffin

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

fat guy with shirt over his head, reeing like a donkey, and pretending he's having a siezure, knowng he's a niezchiean ubermensch, just like rick

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
there's more than of those guys who did that on camera too!

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

i liked rick and morty until the bird person episode where the bird person was like "actually, your grandfather puts on a big wacky act to cover his deep deep pain that no one else could ever know" unironically

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

That DICK! posted:

i liked rick and morty until the bird person episode where the bird person was like "actually, your grandfather puts on a big wacky act to cover his deep deep pain that no one else could ever know" unironically

the show gets praised for it's writing but like every episode is basically "there's never any consequences for Rick because he's the smartest strongest most clever person in the universe and he can never fail"

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

I've never seen this show. Should I watch it?

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

nah

World War Mammories
Aug 25, 2006

the shot doesn't even knock them into the sludge

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

i wouldnt watch it unless you're prepared to deal with a cartoon with the plot intricacies of breaking bad and the emotional pathos of bojack horseguy

VideoKid
Jul 28, 2006

I like when he turned into a pickle so wacky and random

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

it's legitimately toxic as a show and the quality drops off a loving cliff rapidly.

don't watch it

Dr. Killjoy
Oct 9, 2012

:thunk::mason::brainworms::tinfoil::thunkher:
the streamer is visibly bored verging on upset for a whole minute

POWELL CURES KIDS
Aug 26, 2016

the politics are obnoxious self-sucking libertarian bullshit, but it can be pretty goddamn funny

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy