Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Trixie Hardcore posted:

I haven’t seen the show and assumed it was bad because of the commercials but then I heard they were getting McDonald’s to bring the Mulan Szechuan Sauce back which is the best dipping sauce they’ve ever made so I thought maybe the show was good but then a bunch of grown men did pickle terrorism in McDonald’s so hard that McDonald’s will definitely never bring the sauce back so I think the show is irredeemable now.

the sauce is still available iirc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Salt Fish posted:

Rick and morty season:

2 episodes that are bad because they're too moody
2 episodes that are bad because they're too meta
2 episodes that are just regular bad
2 episodes that are passable
2 episodes that are good and almost but not quite make up for the bad ones

Its a standard dan harmon production.

it’s a higher batting average than most shows

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

the Rick and Morty thread on these very forums is a bastion of good analysis and great vibes :) I encourage anyone reading this post to pop on in and introduce yourself :)