Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

LifeSunDeath posted:

I did it

It was me, the guy you quoted.

LOL

:buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!

hey guys, whoever did this one is amazing!

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Harvey Mantaco
Mar 6, 2007

Someone please help me find my keys =(
Hi the law I'm dad

DruidSeer
Jun 13, 2022
He's out in Western Australia, numbing his mind to the various insanities of the Weather;
In the end he ARRESTS an overweight emu for saying: 'You are my biggest fart; come dine with me on fat ham'

The emu is Melania
The sheriff outfit was purchased for 2 quid at Termon Wall-Mart;
He calls himself 'Sherrif' cause he discovered the badge in the Desert of Western Australia, on a small obelisk devoted to HIM...

GOTCHA MATE!

THIS IS A SHERRIF!

Can't do a pic, NO PC

(Political Correctniss)

lolman
Jan 7, 2023

a real newbie
i love this forum

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

b mad at me fucked around with this message at 04:32 on Jan 12, 2023

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Hi the law I'm dad

lucking foser
Jan 10, 2023
hoping the feds dont get the drop on him again

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart

Harvey Mantaco posted:

Hi the law I'm dad

Skokapus
Dec 27, 2022
there he is!

K3nT3n
Oct 8, 2015
If you see me posting my own tweets, please report me so I will be probated for a month.
https://twitter.com/methGod316/status/1613727844588486656?s=20&t=MMaznp7klFp_h9P53hZO4Q

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

I tried listening to the audio book and it was so bad I don't think I got through he first chapter.

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

What’s the Star Trek Discovery connection, though?

Cousin Todd
Jul 3, 2007
Grimey Drawer

Apollodorus posted:

What’s the Star Trek Discovery connection, though?

User is also fueled primarily by mushrooms, is my guess.

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

lolman posted:

i love this forum

I love you

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

now this is the wholesome posting that the forums need and i can get behind

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost
i 'like like' you. but i can't commit to the other L word.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

:glomp:

ManBoyChef
Aug 1, 2019

Deadbeat Dad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=un8EW82GwKc

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Nice. I loved/love Portishead. And when they played kin Melbourne, Australia back in the day, I was one of two unrelated male nerds who yelled out "I LOVE YOU BETH!" during a short silence between songs. She just gave the crowd "the look" and went on with the show after a short silent pause.

(For the unfamiliar: Beth Gibbons was the very attractive and personable lead singer of trip-hop adjacent band Portishead, and stars in the above video clip and a number of others). Like, at the gig the other nerd & I each yelled our love to Beth about one second apart (I did not know the otger nerd, but it was an amazing coincidence that we actually ran into each other on a train some weeks later, and he recognised me ).

For Portishead & Beth fans: Check out her solo studio album Acoustic Sunlight, way more acoustic than P'head but has much more of Beth's amazing vocals.

tl;dr Some poo poo I love.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Glory Box with a full orchestra https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLrkE6T_m5Y

lilljonas
May 6, 2007

We got crabs? We got crabs!

BigBadSteve posted:

Nice. I loved/love Portishead. And when they played kin Melbourne, Australia back in the day, I was one of two unrelated male nerds who yelled out "I LOVE YOU BETH!" during a short silence between songs. She just gave the crowd "the look" and went on with the show after a short silent pause.

(For the unfamiliar: Beth Gibbons was the very attractive and personable lead singer of trip-hop adjacent band Portishead, and stars in the above video clip and a number of others). Like, at the gig the other nerd & I each yelled our love to Beth about one second apart (I did not know the otger nerd, but it was an amazing coincidence that we actually ran into each other on a train some weeks later, and he recognised me ).

For Portishead & Beth fans: Check out her solo studio album Acoustic Sunlight, way more acoustic than P'head but has much more of Beth's amazing vocals.

tl;dr Some poo poo I love.

Undoubtably and unironically, Portishead was a lot better than disgraced former president of the united states of america Donald trimp.

Dummy and self titled got me through high school back in the olden days.

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

I didn’t get into Portishead until Third and I feel like a goddamn heel for it

ultrafilter
Aug 23, 2007

It's okay if you have any questions.

At least you didn't have to wait for it.

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

ultrafilter posted:

At least you didn't have to wait for it.

at least he didn't have to wait for it just to be disappointed

redm
Feb 20, 2016

Sugartime Jones
:five:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

DruidSeer posted:

He's out in Western Australia, numbing his mind to the various insanities of the Weather;
In the end he ARRESTS an overweight emu for saying: 'You are my biggest fart; come dine with me on fat ham'

The emu is Melania
The sheriff outfit was purchased for 2 quid at Termon Wall-Mart;
He calls himself 'Sherrif' cause he discovered the badge in the Desert of Western Australia, on a small obelisk devoted to HIM...

GOTCHA MATE!

THIS IS A SHERRIF!

Can't do a pic, NO PC

(Political Correctniss)

None of this makes any sense. You sound like an insane person.