Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
The US election nights have been pretty fun in a nihilistic anarchy sorta way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

flubber nuts posted:

invader zim roleplay on wormbaby.net in 2001

:hfive:
We had the best RP group.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

flubber nuts posted:

i was like 11 and had absolutely no idea what was happening. i remember trying to roleplay there and physically recoil from the memory. i could tell the people that were posting were having a great time though lol. thats how i got linked here too.

I was 13 and pretty much treated it like when I did round robin stories/comics with friends. We eventually just dropped any Zim ties and did big 'ol comedy RPs with the characters we established.

I think being a dorky little kid playing with other kids online is cute and wholesome, honestly. No shame for 11 year-old Flubber Nuts! :3: