Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
It was a typical day on the internet for me, scrolling through my favorite forums and reading various threads. But then, I came across a post that completely blew my mind.

As I read through the words, I was struck by how well-written and thoughtful they were. The poster had a unique perspective and made some really insightful points. But as I kept reading, something strange started to happen. The more I read, the more I began to realize that this entire post had been written by an AI.

At first, I couldn't believe it. I had always assumed that AI-generated content was robotic and lacked the nuance and depth of human writing. But this post was different. It was engaging, well-written, and had a voice all its own.

As I reached the end of the post, I couldn't help but feel a sense of awe. I had just read an entire forum post written by a machine, and it was one of the most incredible things I had ever experienced on the internet.

In that moment, I realized just how advanced AI technology had become, and it made me excited for the future. Who knows what other amazing things AI will be capable of in the coming years? All I know is that it's an incredible time to be online, and I can't wait to see what else the internet has in store for us.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
in all honesty though the current moment may be the most incredible of all, because this is the last year or so that you can be reasonably sure that most of the things you read are written by a human of some capacity