Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life
I signed up for gaia online the very first time this year. I was probably a little too old when it was popular.
The entire site is full of weird 30 year olds complaining that the site is dying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Treecko posted:

Can always play blackjack or fish.

Please never to to the Marketplace forums.

Oh God, why. Why did I spend most of my 15th year of life there.

You’ve inspired me to log back in

quote:

You just got the Member achievement!
You've just received 100 points

quote:

You earned 50 platinum !
Alright! Got 150 thingies!

Going to the marketplace.. I wonder what they sell:

I guess I can buy this waifu for 100,000p, not sure if that’s points or platinum but looks like I have a long way to go if I’m gonna get that.

In the forums they’re nostalgic about something called pommies and apparently you could collect insects before flash was deprecated and people miss that as well. Apparently people used to post their nudes on here? I thought this place was for kids?

Sample of the quality:

quote:

I wish I could go back in time to the night where Pokemandee ******** her boyfriend on a video livestream in the GD

quote:

i think that the somewhat new game known as Daxter is actually a terrible game know i have never played it but from the cermercials i can tell that it can't be as good as the ones with Jak AND Daxter in there wacky adventures and that Jak X i see that its a racing game but is there a story in the game or do u just race?

Ok well that’s enough of the forums. Time to play blackjack. It doesn’t launch so I guess blackjack is done. The other games get a little further but seem to have issues getting a session from the main site and lowering my tracking protection doesn’t fix it.

Well that’s my deep dive into Gaia Online in 2024.

Internet Old One fucked around with this message at 18:22 on Jan 27, 2024