Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shadow0

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Oh wait, I can't breathe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shadow0

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Deborah, stop screaming, we can all hear you.
...Wait, hello? Can anyone hear me? Am I muted? Hello?

Shadow0

Job listing
Perks: Your own private bathroom!

Dumb Sex-Parrot
"We all float up here", hahaha! Did you get it guys?! It's like from that scary clown movie, guys! Guys?

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

Shadow0

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

"We all float up here", hahaha! Did you get it guys?! It's like from that scary clown movie, guys! Guys?

Hand hovers dangerously close over the "Open airlock" button.

Dumb Sex-Parrot
What's the delta-V on a fart guys? We should find out, haha! Oh boy I crack myself up some times and-.. Speaking of cracks what's going on with the viewing port?

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

baka of lathspell

another day another spacebuck

Bacon Taco

Now with extra narwhal meat!
HAIKOOLIGAN
space mondays, amirite?

Ass-penny

Dumb Sex-Parrot posted:

What's the delta-V on a fart guys?

I assume it isn't a constant because in my experience not all farts are created equal.

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Ass-penny

baka fwocka fwame posted:

another day another spacebuck

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
don't talk to me until i've had my space coffee

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Viginti Septem

Oculus Noctuae
It's just... We're putting trigger warnings on all our TPS broadcasts from now on. Did you get the transmission?

/Space Office

https://i.imgur.com/9jTkSUL.mp4
Thanks to vanisher for the paradise sig! :)

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
If we're traveling at 70% the speed of light but the accounting office is on earth, do we put local hours or earth hours on our timesheets?

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
are ya working in space or spacing at work? ha har!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
thank space it's space friday

mutantIke

Born in '04
Certified Zoomer
in space no one can talk to you until you've had your morning covfefe

Heather Papps

hello friend

so is there like a premium package where i can be ensured i'm only drinking mine and my families recycled piss? we're nobles, of ancient blood - heirs to the mr beast technolegacy. we do not mingle our fluids with mere subscribers.

there is? lovely. truly you are the amazon prime of space charter services. aaaaaaand that's a smash! 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 - that's how we say goodbye in the future

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Shadow0

Sorry, there's a bunch of Make Pluto a Planet protestors blocking the rocketway again, so I'll be late coming in today.

Ass-penny

normalize being 2-3 hours late for space work

Heather Papps

hello friend

rear end-penny posted:

normalize being 2-3 hours late for space work

it's all relative, friend.
*gestures wildly towards space*

Ass-penny

Heather Papps posted:

it's all relative, friend.
*gestures wildly towards space*

*opening the airlock and making GBS threads directly into the vacuum*

Heather Papps

hello friend

rear end-penny posted:

*opening the airlock and making GBS threads directly into the vacuum*

i'm skipping steps!
*pisses directly into own mouth*

i just saved the ship like 5000 credits cut me a cheque

Buttchocks

Why do they even give us PTO? Where are we gonna use it on a space station?

Ass-penny

Buttchocks posted:

Why do they even give us PTO? Where are we gonna use it on a space station?

you could tug one out in yer bunk

Shadow0

rear end-penny posted:

Please don't, there were ropes floating around the station for weeks. I think some even got into the electronics.
Use the vacuum toilet tube like the rest of us, that's what it's built for. I think.

Chrs

drat this commute is killing me!

Finger Prince

Boss makes a dollar, I make a dime, that's why I poop on company time. (it's all company time.)

Finger Prince

This remote work is a drag... I can't wait to go back to the office. *gazes longingly up to the starry sky*

Escape From Noise

rear end-penny posted:

In space, no one can hear you cream.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag
whoever is clogging the piss sucking robot up with cum, please cease and desist immediately

Escape From Noise

Singing the 1976 hit single "Convoy" from start to finish as we take off, but I add "space" in front of "convoy" and other random nouns. I also keep singing this the entire mission.

Shadow0

Dr. Honked posted:

whoever is clogging the piss sucking robot up with cum, please cease and desist immediately

No. :colbert:

google THIS

Whoever is peeing into the dick sucking trolley robot please cease and desist immediately, we didn't pay for the waterworks subscription so we get billed every time

Buttchocks

who hotboxed the airlock?

Ass-penny

Buttchocks posted:

who hotboxed the airlock?

:wink:

Escape From Noise

Who airlocked the hotbox?

Heather Papps

hello friend

haha yes it's very funny to set every single light in the ship to "mauve" but please for the love of mechachrist please give me a break it is so loving hard cleaning out the beetroot chambers.

Escape From Noise

The crew has divided themselves into two warring factions: Star Wars and Star Trek.

Ass-penny

Escape From Noise posted:

The crew has divided themselves into two warring factions: Star Wars and Star Trek.

*sets the station to self destruct*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

the avatar faction was off station, trying to gently caress cat-aliens