Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

If you didn’t want a terrible pun you all should have made a thread sooner.

But yeah! 49ers are in the playoffs by doing the thing I often do in Madden: get the last QB drafted and turn him into a competent QB. I’m sure this will end well!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I hope it ends with more Trey Lance ourgatory

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Will Lance be the biggest bust since Zach Wilson???

Pain of Mind
Jul 10, 2004
You are receiving this broadcast as a dream...We are transmitting from the year one nine... nine nine ...You are receiving this broadcast in order t
Lance has value because we still do not know if he is good or not, and the gamble is worth much more than a known bad.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

I do like how fate constantly conspires against Jimmy G. Like no matter what some sort of injury is going to happen and it's going to threaten his job

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Meanwhile:

https://twitter.com/zackblatt/status/1603777195528409091?s=46&t=VA-BX71pTkOh_FwNok6tvg

:laugh:

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Well, it'll be hard for this Wilson kid to fill White's spot, but it's always hard to fill that kind of leadership

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Shinji2015 posted:

Well, it'll be hard for this Wilson kid to fill White's spot, but it's always hard to fill that kind of leadership

Who knows, maybe he'll play himself into a starting position. Anything can happen, right?

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

@Jets W
@Panthers W
Bears W
@Packers W

Lions to the playoffs Baby

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Felt like the Seahawks kept wanting to push the ball downfield last night despite giving Geno zero time to throw. I guess when your best weapons are DK and Lockett you want to put the ball in their hands but drat they stuck with that way too long. Even on the short stuff there were 49ers defenders in the backfield.

EmbryoSteve
Dec 18, 2004

Taste~The~Rainbow

My blood sugar is gon' be like

~^^^^*WHOA*^^^^~

Kalli posted:

@Jets W
@Panthers W
Bears W
@Packers W

Extremely not unrealistic and I am here for it

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Kalli posted:

@Jets W
@Panthers W
Bears W
@Packers W

Imagine looking at this schedule at the beginning of the season and hearing that the Packers would be the easiest win.

syzpid
Aug 9, 2014
There's always the possibility the Packers start Love. Why risk Rodgers getting hurt in a pointless game?

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Mega64 posted:

Imagine looking at this schedule at the beginning of the season and hearing that the Packers would be the easiest win.

it's still the bears. fields is amazing, but they have the worst defense in the entire NFL and since the last time they played them they lost their only receiver and best defensive player to injury.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR
I'm still very very scared of the Jets defense, the Panthers feistyness, the Bears' Fieldiness and...

Yeah, that's it.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.
It's still wild to me that Lions/Panthers might actually matter for both teams' playoff hopes

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Shinji2015 posted:

It's still wild to me that Lions/Panthers might actually matter for both teams' playoff hopes

The cat team success will continue apace.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

Kalli posted:

@Jets W
@Panthers W
Bears W
@Packers W

I can still see Goof losing the game to the Jets but wilson starting absolutely improves the Lions chances. The rest are very winnable so long as the lions keep playing at their current level

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Everything's coming up campbellhouse

Hizawk
Jun 18, 2004

High on the Lions.

Relentlessboredomm posted:

I can still see Goof losing the game to the Jets but wilson starting absolutely improves the Lions chances. The rest are very winnable so long as the lions keep playing at their current level

Lions were 1-6 and panthers were 2-6 after week 8.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Just wanted to say lol Vikings

Docjowles
Apr 9, 2009

They have to be up there for most fraudulent team ever, my god :allears:

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

I'm dying

https://twitter.com/cjzero/status/1604183801596461058

Mega64
May 23, 2008

It is halftime and the Colts are leading 33-0.

This is the best game.

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

Hizawk posted:

Lions were 1-6 and panthers were 2-6 after week 8.

the panthers are still a terrible team though, the best team they've beaten is the seahawks. all the rest of their wins are against the NFC South or absolute basement teams like the broncos

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Relentlessboredomm posted:

the panthers are still a terrible team though, the best team they've beaten is the seahawks. all the rest of their wins are against the NFC South or absolute basement teams like the broncos

I mean so far the lions best win is against the vikes and we’ll that win is losing its luster pretty rapidly

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

CharlestheHammer posted:

I mean so far the lions best win is against the vikes and we’ll that win is losing its luster pretty rapidly

i get you don't want to say nice things about the lions but lol at genuinely trying to push a narrative that the panthers and lions are at the same level right now

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
They are both bad teams, who cares who is better

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jefferson left the game twice and the immediate next play after, both times, Kirk threw an INT because he didn't know what else to do

Mega64
May 23, 2008

33-0

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
The Colts were outscored 55-0 in their last two 4th quarters

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Matt Ryan is the only man in NFL history to blow a lead of 33-0 in the regular season and of 28-3 in the Super Bowl

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?
Vikings, team of destiny

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Mega64 posted:

It is halftime and the Colts are leading 33-0.

This is the best game.

You weren’t wrong :laffo:

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Every single Colts player and coach should be cut

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Matt Ryan the chokingest NFL quarterback of all time. It's beautiful

EvilBlackRailgun
Jan 28, 2007