Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Shinji2015 posted:

Well, it'll be hard for this Wilson kid to fill White's spot, but it's always hard to fill that kind of leadership

Who knows, maybe he'll play himself into a starting position. Anything can happen, right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Freaquency posted:

Rhamondre Stevenson must be a big fan of Drew Magary, since he just wrote an article this week talking about how there should be more laterals.

Hahaha, I was thinking about that same article while watching that replay.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

YOLOsubmarine posted:

Actually he’s a bust based on his performance last year on an awful team with an awful coach and also because OSU QBs are all bad in the NFL. Sorry, those are just the facts and nothing that happens now can change them.

It's good that you understand this. Now please trade him to Seattle for a paperclip and a couple of magic beans. The paperclip can be used to pick the lock into the Giants' castle in New York. Or so I've been told.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Dr_Strangelove posted:

My analysis of the play:

Jakobi Meyers is an imbecile

My analysis:

:lol: and also :lmao:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

It's currently 13 degrees where I am. I went outside in a t-shirt and can confirm that people are just being babies as I can no longer feel the cold.