Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
what up, does the idea of no thoughts, head empty sound goddamn nice for once?

Less hustle culture and more muscle culture?

Fire to the girlbosses?

you may be a bimbo!
well, a new age one.

while I feel like a loving dinosaur with the idea of being on tiktok, there has been a bimbo renaissance that cannot be ignored. good on them!

Long relegated to gross misogynist tropes of the past, this new wave of bimbos have embraced the mind boggling concept of “wait why let these nasty rear end men define what intelligence may be? Maybe the concept of smart is rooted in some garbage behavior and prejudices” but like, while also enjoying how your tits look.

And it’s not just cookie cutter blondes having all the fun (but good on them for doing so!). Himbos, theybos, LGBTQ bimbos, bimboys, disabled bimbos, neurodivergent bimbos and most likely some of y’all are goony loving bimbos (or a wonderful variation thereof).

Some articles have called it a more radical approach to self actualization, or a rejection of capitalism’s bonkers rear end view of success that is mysteriously tied up in how close in proximity to a rich white guy you can be, weird how that keeps happening prolly just a coincidence???

https://www.vice.com/amp/en/article/4aw4kd/bimbofication-is-taking-over-what-does-that-mean-for-you posted:

But unlike dissociative feminism, bimboism rejects self-destructive behaviour. And unlike girlbossification, bimboism is not rooted in capitalist attachment. 

You don’t need to buy anything or look a certain way. You don’t need to run a business, be a good worker, or step on anyone in your journey to reach “success” as a bimbo. Bimboism comes from within, and you can achieve it by being unapologetically yourself. 

While girlboss feminism says, “I may be a girl, but I can climb the status quo’s ladder and succeed in capitalism just like any other man!” 

Bimboism says, “I am literally just here to vibe. Either vibe with me or leave me alone.”

the world is ending, money is fake, smooth your brain, reject this dumb society by looking yourself in the mirror and going “I’m dumber.” Perhaps it’s time destroy and dismantle systems of oppression that keep far more of us down than ever wanted to lift us up (and to be like them? Nah)

if you’re merely curious or returning from a two hour gym session with some bonkers rear end pecs, explore your inner bimbo.

Like personally I’m enjoying makeup openly and obnoxiously, clothing a bit too small for my frame and the Brendanissance, as a lifelong Brendan Fraser fan (I’m pro HAES - himbos at every size). The only girlbosses I support are dominatrixes. I embrace not knowing everything (or even anything) and experiencing the world with that mindset - seems like I’m learning far more than the constraints of academia deemed appropriate.

“god teen witch, another stupid thread” - congrats, that’s the point!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
here’s visuals if reading isn’t your thing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjWySKaAWDQ

teen witch
hi Brock, I’m dad

teen witch
maybe like an Elvira sun, Blanche rising and hmmm, Elle Woods moon?

teen witch

Heather Papps posted:

i have trained and studied for years to attain a state of no mind. the monk chops wood and carries water. the himbo does squats and lifts steel, or something, i guess.

zen gains

no brains

teen witch
Anyone else? this game of hungry hungry himbos ain’t gonna play itself

teen witch

actually right thread but in a weird way

teen witch
Anyway so I want to venerate my personal icon, Anna Nicole Smith, patron saint of securing the bag.

Realtalk: her drive to simply do what she wants and enjoy life on her terms, that’s why I adore her.

Anything she bloomed in, was never enough, yet too much. Anytime she toned it down or shrunk herself, it was to her own detriment. Anna Nicole deserved better.

There is nothing more radical than a someone who is going to simply live as they loving please, hypocritical morals be damned. She made a loving living off of it too? Hell yeah.

Kill the weeds that try to choke out tall poppies. Viva Anna Nicole.

Anyway less yappin more inspo

teen witch

Areola Grande posted:

I'm pro bimbo :haibrower:

pro-*bo

including tae bo

teen witch
Watching a YouTube video about The Rocketeer, and I should have really twigged onto the fact that I adored Bettie Page as a teen to uh, how I am now. Page wasn’t quite the bimbo or played that role, but definitely adjacent. A third, more mysterious thing.

Also I need to rewatch The Rocketeer over the holidays.

teen witch

teen witch
I think we need an *imbo/xmbo spectrum, tbh

However…

byombo? byimbo? Byobmbo?

teen witch

Hollywood when?????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

teen witch
You see Alice Cooper in the credits and expect to see him but when you do, gently caress, it is somehow not Alice loving Cooper

and yes, I think bawdy broad is within the *imbo spectrum (compass? gently caress)