Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Blanche Devereaux sun
Blanche DuBois rising
Blanche Calloway moon

That's me, your local bimbo/thembo. I've never had a single thought but I'm your local single thot.

It's nice to feel good about myself just for existing but also for looking fine as gently caress in booty shorts and a halter top with my tattoos hanging out, and lipstick on, and just not give a single gently caress.

Randy Travesty fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Dec 17, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

You can still be a himbo and wear utilitarian clothing. It's not what's on the outside that counts, it's what's not on the inside of your head that counts. Don't form a single thought. Don't do it. Just vibe.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Elmnt80 posted:

Would it be thembo or thimbo for non binary folks tho? Either way, it is a lovely chill way to be and I'm down for it.

It's thembo for me mostly yeah lol

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

teen witch posted:

Anyway so I want to venerate my personal icon, Anna Nicole Smith, patron saint of securing the bag.

Realtalk: her drive to simply do what she wants and enjoy life on her terms, that’s why I adore her.

Anything she bloomed in, was never enough, yet too much. Anytime she toned it down or shrunk herself, it was to her own detriment. Anna Nicole deserved better.

There is nothing more radical than a someone who is going to simply live as they loving please, hypocritical morals be damned. She made a loving living off of it too? Hell yeah.

Kill the weeds that try to choke out tall poppies. Viva Anna Nicole.

Anyway less yappin more inspo

hard agree. she got done so dirty so many times over and she just genuinely was trying to vibe.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Bimbofication update: today is a peanut butter waffle snacks, and cute underwear as an outfit, and no rules about when I can smoke weed day, gently caress the haters, I'm just thriving.

Also I'm starting to feel myself, and honestly, that's so good. I've struggled with an ED and mental illness my entire life, and my weight rolling up and down way too much, and this is the solution. Zero loving thoughts.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Also I got a new ouija board dab mat and it's so cute omg

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Ya I'm wearing it, it's an entire outfit

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Just vibing rn in my jammies, being cute, and it's good

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

it's byombo. it's right there.

Elentor posted:

Other than having an instagram I have no online presence for my irl friends so kayfabe can't be broken that I only know how to talk about fashion, drugs and hookups

It makes life a lot easier and no one asks me to fix their computer

it's this. people underestimating me only serves me well.