Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
Me, cruising the grocery store, when I saw this absolute unit out of the corner of my eye :eyepop:

:swoon: I did a literal double take. :swoon:

:c00lbert: Unsheathed and glistening :c00lbert:

:cumpolice: Ready for action :cumpolice:

:smaugstare: So loving Hot :smaugstare:

:gizz::gizz::gizz:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Waltzing Along posted:

Brussels sprouts are good.

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

I'm glad for you, OP.

Unusually big things sometimes taste weird, so it's good that it was everything you hoped for. A real win.

:haibrower:

I was v. concerned it was going to taste weird because of its insane size, but it was very delicious!

Treecko posted:

That bad boy was halfway to becoming a whole rear end cabbage

The self-checkout shredded the receipt, but it weighed .38lbs (thats .42069kg for you foreigners reading along at home). At 3$/lb, that singular sprout cost a dollar shan't speculate on 🅱️iden's economy

Smugworth posted:

Some anthropologists believe that if they hadn't been wiped out, humans would have domesticated brussel sprouts much like we did horses. Imagine riding a galloping brussel sprout on a dude ranch!

Milo and POTUS posted:

What I would have given to have seen that

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

SulfurMonoxideCute posted:

You still have veggies in your grocery store?

Lucky bastard, goddamn.

:ninja: I live in SoCal, there is always produce here :ninja:

the holy poopacy posted:

you just ate the queen sprout, I hope the egg sack already detached or you're about to be painfully devoured from the inside out by sprout larvae

Professor Shark posted:

Is that what that is? I thought it was gas
:gonk: I can feel it inside me :gonk:

But I'm drinking coffee & posting through it :coffeepal::justpost:

You Are A Elf posted:

That is an Audrey II lookin’ fuckin’ Brussels sprout.

But I would have eaten it, too since I loves me some Brussels sprouts. Voted 5. :)

:haibrower: I love brussels sprouts and am v. proud that I had this opportunity to eat the King Sprout

Buce posted:

my dog likes roasted brussel sprouts too
my dog hates roasted brussels sprouts weirdly :shrug: I think he feels I'm cheating him out of a piece of chicken

SilvergunSuperman posted:

I read in the 90s they genetically engineered brussel sprouts to taste less bitter, so not only are they better roasted than your idiot parents boiling them, the product itself is superior!

yeah 100% never had them as a kid, boiled or roasted because my mom hated them. Even the new model sprouts aren't great boiled

Professor Shark posted:

Eat every5ing with lots of butter

Ive never considered butter on roasted brussels sprouts