Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Voted 5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Prehistoric man used to hunt brussel sprouts the size of grizzly bears but they were all wiped out by the end of the ice age

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Some anthropologists believe that if they hadn't been wiped out, humans would have domesticated brussel sprouts much like we did horses. Imagine riding a galloping brussel sprout on a dude ranch!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Professor Shark posted:

Eat every5ing with lots of butter

THIS!!!

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Roast cabbage steaks are good too

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Szyznyk posted:

Boiling the poo poo out of cabbage with a salty meat, carrots and potatoes is one of the few things my boggy ancestors got right.

But the best thing to do with cabbage is turn it into kimchi

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Literally A Person posted:

WILL YOU SHUT THE gently caress UP ABOUT KIMCHI

How rude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I think I know what the “R” in Plan R stands for