Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Philadelphia fed are pumping out numbers that do not corroborate the federal fed numbers

https://twitter.com/zerohedge/status/1603476265960411143

(source report in article)

Another article from someone with less followers than zerohedge if you don't like zerohedge

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
If you are part of a federal sector that has been there for a long time it'll probably stay for a long time. If your agency or sector is based off the newest batch of funding sources then eeeeeeehhhhh~

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Laughing my loving rear end off

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
I got wind and report from. Shift Lead. The [Regional Grocery Brand] is converting it's staff to do grocery shopping in house. So everybody from regional director on down for the ax. It looks like if you wanna keep shopping you can just switch apps. I found a regular-degular job so I'm just gonna shoplift until the proscribed date.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
No, I'm gonna take food and put it into my car after fiddling with the kiosk thingy to make bloop bloop noises.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

anime was right posted:

lol i was like "how old is this thread?" and i clicked on the source report here out of curiousity and saw that its gone :) :) :)

Hell yeah!

Hell yeah!!!

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Vicky3 mod where all supply chains and laws are modern day cannibus reskins when?

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Raskolnikov38 posted:

*flashes back to paying $300 an oz 15 years ago*

*Flashes back to paying $20 to the gas station man, TMAC The Lumberjack, for the 3 saddest nuggets he kept in a ziplock baggy buried in the parking lot snowbank*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Go in there, process your invoice, leave