Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
So if so much was bullshit jobs does that mean they'll have to choose between cutting some of the bullshit out or losing dramatically more business than they expected? I mean if they have to onshore poo poo too even if they desperately enable what amounts to slavery COVID is going to scythe through the serfs just like it is the prison population.

Worsening medical care is just going to kill even more people, and refusing to lower housing and transit costs is just going to means a significant portion of the workers you lay off go straight to the homeless population instead of competing with their fellows (not even getting started on the losses that occurr whenever they shutter something that actually reduced the amount of workers needed for other industries).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
I mean if you can work with or learn to work with other industrial computers then I'm sure you'll have something to do, especially if they do actually start having to make more here.