Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I saw the balls move, and they looked at me, and one of them winked :spooky:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Touch a man's balls and they will follow you anywhere

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

There's an adjustable thermostat inside, op, you just have to unzip 'em along the seam to reach the controls

Rahu
Feb 14, 2009

let me just check my figures real quick here
Grimey Drawer
Just rub some icyhot on your balls, op. That should sort it out.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Cold balls, warm heart.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
Just letting you guys know my dick and balls are a much more normal temperature compared to the rest of the surrounding area. crisis averted. thanks for all your support, folks. you know they say 'General Bullshit' isn't a supportive, nurturing environment but with a dick and balls as cozy and nestled as these, who could argue!!!!!!!

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Did you buy one of those little knited ballsack sweaters?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Marines just use a blowtorch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HAmbONE
May 11, 2004

I know where the XBox is!!
Smellrose
You haven’t experienced a cold dick unless you have been wet in -40*c weather. Your dick tries to implode back into your body and Emperor help you if you need to pee.

Entropy of the Dick