Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Talas
Aug 27, 2005

I loving love football!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Going to play this when I walk into the bathroom to take a poo poo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EezUPJ3VHuE

fridge corn
Apr 2, 2003

NO MERCY, ONLY PAIN :black101:

Talas posted:

I loving love football!

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Talas posted:

I loving love football!

Criminal Minded
Jan 4, 2005

Spring break forever
Don't know poo poo about soccer I'm one of those gross World Cup casuals but drat if that wasn't one of the best sporting events I've ever seen. I worked today (service industry) and everybody at brunch was getting super into it. Reminded me of that epic Nadal/Federer final years and years ago which I also worked in a restaurant for.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Talas posted:

I loving love football!

Same, op

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
i want a video like the croatian firefighters except its argentina and no one leaves

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

actionjackson posted:

do these players use sports psychologists, trying to imagine doing a penalty with billions of people watching, especially when you are messi or mbappe

they do OP but it seems to mean gently caress all in the end. they're all doing it and they've all had the coaching. it's just nerves vs nerves and it owns

i loving love football!

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.

Just Chamber posted:

Imagine all this and then you have to go back to Birmingham.

I still laugh occasionally thinking about 4 years ago, Pogba going from partying with the president and a million+ people on the Champs-Élysées, then two days later he’s in loving Manchester with Jose Mourinho moaning at him

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Ratty team beats France to win the final. Didn’t this already happen in 2006

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I’m really surprised by how more players don’t just send the pen down the center. Both keepers seemed to dive really early.

Future Days
Oct 25, 2013

The Taurus didn't offer much for drivers craving the sport sedan experience. That changed with the 1989 debut of the Ford Taurus SHO (for Super High Output), a Q-ship of the finest order that offered up a high-revving Yamaha-designed V-6 engine and a tight sport suspension.

whypick1
Dec 18, 2009

Just another jackass on the Internet
Can't believe the ref made Mbappe lean like that

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Here it comes

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

Thanks Ants posted:

Here it comes

Awesome speed. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' fast you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

poty
Jun 21, 2008

虹はどこで終わるのですか? あなたの魂の中で、または地平線で?

Criminal Minded posted:

Don't know poo poo about soccer I'm one of those gross World Cup casuals but drat if that wasn't one of the best sporting events I've ever seen. I worked today (service industry) and everybody at brunch was getting super into it. Reminded me of that epic Nadal/Federer final years and years ago which I also worked in a restaurant for.

watching sports over brunch sounds like a fun experience I'll give it a try next time some big match happens Sunday morning

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/espnfc/status/1604594960665382914?s=46&t=ehb8SUbFLrC2mJzDz7AZuQ

Dinosaurs!
May 22, 2003

I have to assume that’s cream soda on the table. Dudes are living it up like a middle school birthday party.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

I wish I had a sister like my big strong Daddy :(

actionjackson posted:

do these players use sports psychologists, trying to imagine doing a penalty with billions of people watching, especially when you are messi or mbappe

Yes, Dibu martinez specifically talked to the pressa about how his psychologist has helped him handle the pressure.

He was lauded for opening up about a serious subject such as mental health

and then he goes and does

owns

Paperhouse
Dec 31, 2008

I think
your hair
looks much
better
pushed
over to
one side

Dinosaurs! posted:

I have to assume that’s cream soda on the table. Dudes are living it up like a middle school birthday party.

I think with a world cup win it's probably booze and hell, I hope they're having a great time out there

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

Thanks Ants posted:

Right, enough of that. Time for the Antiques Roadshow.

Lol

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion
https://twitter.com/JohnTerry26/status/1604568672093327364

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Kinda embarrassing tbh

Cup Runneth Over
Aug 8, 2009

She said life's
Too short to worry
Life's too long to wait
It's too short
Not to love everybody
Life's too long to hate

Everybody ragging on him for dissing the guy who scored 4 goals on him but he did cost Mbappe the game so a land of contrasts

Mr. Mambold
Feb 13, 2011

Aha. Nice post.

Mr. Nemo posted:

Yes, Dibu martinez specifically talked to the pressa about how his psychologist has helped him handle the pressure.

owns

"Good lad, " murmured the psychologist. "Be yourself, let it all hang out."

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Mr. Nemo posted:

owns

it takes a mentally healthy person to do this

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Kun is allowed to do whatever he wants after having to retire like that, and John Terry should shut up and think about when he missed the PK in the CL final and then didn’t play in the other one

Imho of course

Tortilla Maker
Dec 13, 2005
Un Desmadre A Toda Madre

A Buffer Gay Dude posted:

Kun is allowed to do whatever he wants after having to retire like that, and John Terry should shut up and think about when he missed the PK in the CL final and then didn’t play in the other one

Imho of course

You didn’t catch the joke.

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

So which team won the most important competition

xGoals

A Buffer Gay Dude
Oct 25, 2020

Tortilla Maker posted:

You didn’t catch the joke.

Yes I saw John Terry posted it he’s trying to cover up his egregious behavior as well as make himself relevant again, he should shut up

joepinetree
Apr 5, 2012

ArfJason posted:

And to all the haters: eat poo poo and suck my dick lol

Y al Diego
Desde el cielo lo podemos ver
Con Don Diego y La Tota
Alentándolo a Lionel

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
This is a small city and it was insane the entire day. Finally back home. gently caress you dipshits, he earned it.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

joepinetree posted:

Y al Diego
Desde el cielo lo podemos ver
Con Don Diego y La Tota
Alentándolo a Lionel

Lol ive been singing michachos for close to 5 hours uninterrupted

Mr. Nemo
Feb 4, 2016

ArfJason posted: